Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hi Everyone... Newbie here.

1. kimberly f
    kimberly f
    Good Morning All, My name is Kimberly and I will be sleeved on Aug 5th. I'm so excited and nervous too. I'm 44 yrs old and ready to start a new chapter in life. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and I look forward to being part of the group.
  2. ShannaBanana
    ShannaBanana
    Good luck. I wish you well. And welcome.
  3. mperal
    mperal
    Welcome Kimberly! I am so excited for you! You are so correct when you say you are ready to start a new life. I know I have and it has been wonderful! I am here to help you anyway I can!
  4. gregorygirl
    gregorygirl
    Still waiting to hear if I'm approved!!! Good luck to you!
  5. Island Girl
    Island Girl
    Welcome Kimberly!
  6. rcbd331
    rcbd331
    Congratulations on the big move! I am scheduled for Aug. 15th and am nervous as well. Good luck! Any tips on how to get through the pre-op diet?
  7. Skinnyincalgary
    Skinnyincalgary
    Hi

Good luck. I was sleeves back in October 2012 and have since lost 60lbs. 2 things to remember in 9 months this will all be a distant memory and life will move forward in a great and positive way. Secondly do some weight lifting along the way it will really help!!!

Enjoy a new start!
  8. ladyleegal
    ladyleegal
    Hi Kimberly...I'm being sleeved on Aug. 6th...let's keep in touch and and see how we do....we'll be sleeved twins!
  9. buttercupplano
    buttercupplano
    Hi Kimberly...you're 3 days post surgery! Congratulations....my surgery is set for 8/20 and like you were I'm both excited and nervous. I'm so ready to start the next chapter in my life...to get up and get going! Take care and keep posting!
  10. Shirleybird
    Shirleybird
    Hi! Hope everything is going great. Are you in some pain? I am scheduled for Oct.11th and I am very excited to start on this journey. Let us Know how you are doing. Sincerely Shirleybird.