Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Go on a honeymoon!

1. tdl0975
    tdl0975
    With my surgery right around the corner litterally I sit and think of all the many things that I will like or enjoy doing. I will enjoy going clothes shopping, which by the way I HATE now and trying on shoes which I cant now. (cant bend down to tie) But most of all I want to go on a romantic honeymoon with my husband. He has loved me as I am now and will love me through it all!! He is probably my biggest supporter. I want to see myself the way he sees me as beautiful!
  2. Ji_ll_ian
    Ji_ll_ian
    Great topic! I have had a running list for awhile, but am still adding to it:

1) Learn to scuba dive (and be brave enough to put on the suit)
    2) Para-sail
    3) Ride all of the rides at Disneyland
    4) Hike without having to stop every two minutes/without pain
    5) Never have to worry whether or not I can fit in/will break a chair/a booth/a desk
  3. countrygin
    countrygin
    I want to see the ocean any ocean. My husband has never flown and I want to be able to by a beautiful swimming suit and feel great in it and swim in the ocean!
  4. Kimpossible318
    Kimpossible318
    I want to run a full marathon! =)
  5. MissersK
    MissersK
    I have a whole list of wants(I dream up more every day. LOL)
    1) By nicer clothes. Around my area, if you are overweight you might as well be prepared to look like someone from the 70's - not the hottest
    2) Get the hairstyle/color I want. My "plumper" face doesn't allow me to do much
    3) Have a wedding. My husband and I got married in front of family and friends in a very low key ceremony - I have never wore a wedding dress because of how I looked and felt
    4) Go on a romantic honeymoon as well. Beaches, bathing suits and sun
    5) Run a 5k(I'm starting out small)
    6) Go to Greece
    7) Feel good in my own skin
    8) Go to family functions without beating myself up for being the biggest person there
    9) Go to the police academy
    10) GET PREGNANT The most absolute thing I look forward to.

Good luck to you all
  6. Ika
    Ika
    Hi,
    I also have a list. Most of the time only in my head, but itīs good to put in words I think...

Be invited to a party and looking forward to it. Feel happy about dressing up or even buying a new dress.
    Start running. Maybe be able to run a marathon. Why not New York Marathon!
    Stop snoring.
    Run if Iīm in a hurry.
    Go away on a spa weekend with friends.
    Sit on my husbands lap, feeling light.
    Be able to borrow a sweater from a friend if Iīm cold. (I only have thin friends. Bummer)
    Be able to dance, without fear of looking like an outsider.
    Feel beutiful sometimes.
    Try on some clothes in a store and having to ask: Do you have this in a smaller size?

It feels really sad to look at my list. I want to love my life...... This is basics for so many people. But when they have it they donīt enjoy it.
    Letīs not forget when we get there!!!
    Love Ika
  7. JHuggins
    JHuggins
    Shop for normal size clothes and not settle for what I fit in. Wear high heels without feeling like i am trying to balance a elephant in them. Go on amusement park rides and not worry if I will fit.