Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Houston Area Sleevers Meetups?

1. Pkay
    Pkay
    I need a support network of folks like me where we can share and encourage each other. I will be available to help others any way I can as I believe in reciprocity. I live in Pearland TX (15 miles south of Downtown Houston) but work in Houston near Memorial City. Would anyone be interested in having afterhour or weekend meetups at bookstores, bowling alleys, shopping malls or anywhere besides eating establishments? We can share stories real time and laugh and hug and cry together as necessary.

I hope I get a good repsonse.

Paula
  2. babie_girl28
    babie_girl28
    Sounds good. I work and live 20 miles away from memorial city.
  3. msloi71
    msloi71
    I wish I could. I'm all the way in eagle pass,tx.2 1/2 hours away
  4. Sanctuary
    Sanctuary
    I haven't been sleeved yet but plan on doing it the first part of September. I still would like to be a part. I live in sugar land.
  5. SHELLE
    SHELLE
    Hello, It sounds good. Although, I do not live in the Houston area. I live approximately 2 hrs. away. If it is planned in advance, I would love to attend. I had my surgery in Houston. I come there to visit my sister and go shopping sometimes.
  6. gibro225
    gibro225
    Hey Pkay , I live in Pearland, don't have date yet but I looking towards the end of Sept. I'm available maybe once a week just let me know what time and where, I am a fulltime Grandmother, I going t school fulltime also, but just let me know or you can even call me if you just need to talk to someone. My cousin had the sleeve in January and she went in weighing 300 lbs and she is down to 130, she scared me last night, and made me loose a little faith, but I no Jesus has me covered..She said she was so depress and having regrets and I surely don't want to experience that. So give me a call at 832-531-3778 and maybe we can hook up.