Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Being sleeved 7/30

1. JMedina
    JMedina
    Hope to meet others being sleeved. Can't believe it's only a week away now.
  2. Rdoactv
    Rdoactv
    Dr. Kelly Is Great. Nice, Caring, No Complications Here. Very Little Pain. I Have Great Restriction. I Was Sleeved By Him March 28Th. Down 53# And Loving Life. I Hike, Kayak, Doing A 5K On Saturday. Things I Never Thought I Would Be Able To Do And I Still Have 41# TO lose. Good Luck You're In Good Hands.
  3. Fawn1120
    Fawn1120
    I second everything rdoactv said! I have not had complications like throwing up. My restriction is pretty good, especially when I eat healthy foods that we're supposed to be eating. Dr. Kelly is caring and concerned. He has great skill, he knows his stuff. I felt safe in his hands. I have lost 48 lbs and am running 4 miles (some fast walking/slow running). I have about 25 lbs more to go. Slowing down now, but that's OK!
    There's not one day that I regret my decision!
  4. Think
    Think
    Everytime I read these positive experiences of patients of Dr Kelly's, I am SO glad he is the doctor I have chosen for my sleeve!
  5. JMedina
    JMedina
    Tomorrow will be my week 1 anniversary date. I too had no complications and feel great. I got some nausea the first night probably from the meds and having an empty stomach. I got no gas pain and haven't used any pain meds since they took out my iv. I don't think I even needed them then. I've lost about 10 lbs so far. I'm very happy to see the scales drop. Dr. Kelly is awesome. I'm so glad I chose him. I don't know about my restriction; I am still on liquids and don't drink them fast or I feel weird. I don't feel much different.