Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hi Everyone. New to the Group.

1. kimberly f
    kimberly f
    Hi Everyone, My name is Kim and my Surgery date is Aug 5th!!!!! I'm currently on the two week pre-op liquid diet. Ugggg, but it is what it is. I'll get through it a day at a time. Have to admit I'm getting nervous, its been such a long journey. I started in Sept of 2012 and now here I am one week till the big day.... Maybe nervous, but also super excited!!!!!! Have a blessed day all.
  2. mimikah
    mimikah
    Welcome!!! And good luck!! I believe this is one of the best things you are doing for yourself at least it was for me
  3. naturallycurious42
    naturallycurious42
    Welcome and Congratulations on your decision to have surgery! I remember the liquid diet. I had to do mine for 2 wks. also. with the option of 3oz. of meat and 1 cup of veggies in case of emergency( so the family could stand living with me You'll be on the "losers bench" bdfore you know it. Be Blessed!
  4. Melisorig
    Melisorig
    Good luck. I had my surgery April 23rd. I have lost 50 lbs so far. I am VERY happy with my sleeve!
  5. SHELLE
    SHELLE
    Hi, Your feelings are normal. You will come through just fine. Believe and trust in God. I wish I had this surgery sooner. You are going to LOVE the new YOU more.
  6. kimberly f
    kimberly f
    Thanks everyone for the kind words of encouragement. Very appreciated.