Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

calories?

1. Astle
    Astle
    I had my 2 week appointment today and my Dr basically took out my staples and said see you in 4 weeks. Ummm, ok. So I was curious how many calories everyone is on and if you also have an amout of fat, carbs, etc to follow as well? I stick to about 600 calories, 30 grams of carbs, 15 grams of fat, and then 90 grams of protein per day.
  2. sharpeij
    sharpeij
    I had my 3 week on Tuesday. The nutritionist said she wasn't concerned about Calories at this point, that I am probably ranging between 400-700 which is normal. I was not doing good on protein so she wants me to increase that and focus only on that at this point. My target is 75gms.
  3. msKoach
    msKoach
    My dr said 60-75gm of protein a day and 60-80 of water and not to worry about anything else
  4. scentual1
    scentual1
    I am 2 weeks out also. My dr. said to work on protein; 40 - 60 grams of protein per day and water. I've been tracking with MyFitnessPal and I've been getting approximately 450 - 500 calories per day (40 - 50 grams of protein) per day.
  5. abcd1234
    abcd1234
    I shoot for at least 60g of protein and at least 64 of water. If I get those (which I do pretty much everyday), there isn't room for much else. I think it's usually about 600 calories and that's including 60 for vitamins.
  6. Josephine
    Josephine
    My doctor and the dietitian also said don't worry about calories at all just get in 70 to 90 proteins. However can't help myself I check for calories so far I am ranging between 500 - 615.