Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

hope everyone is well

1. WaywardSmiles
    WaywardSmiles
    Sunshine and happy days ahead...

I hope this finds everyone doing well. This will be basic and have links for informative sites that may or may not be of help/encouragement to us.

The Eat Clean Diet by Tosca Reno-easy to follow and understand. Fits our new needs and gets all the processed garbage out of diets.

20 Empowering Tools for Changing Your Diet (Or Facing Any Big Life Change)

Bariatric Eating

Nutritional Values For Common Foods And Products

NDL/FNIC Food Composition Database Home Page

Psychological Effects | Weight Loss Surgery | Woman's Hospital - Baton Rouge, LA

Making lifestyle changes that last

American Council On Exercise

How To Love Yourself In 17 Ways

Self-Love is Not a Crime: Learning to Love Yourself | World of Psychology

I can't help it...I have always tried to be aware of who I am and why I make the choices I do. I am all about self-help, self-awareness, and self-fulfillment. We decide who we are, no one "makes" us anything. Yes, how people act towards us, sometimes causes us to react a certain way. However, if we are aware of our reactions and what causes them (old memories, how we were raised, personal bias) we are able to overcome those reactions with positive actions.

We have all decided to do something necessary to change ourselves in a huge way. This will require us to make huge changes in our lifestyle if we are to be successful. The biggest change MUST come from within. We must acknowledge our weakness if we are to gain strength.

Best wishes to all on this amazing journey that we have decided to participate in. It is the journey of taking control of our selves for once and all.