Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Any August Sleevers?

1. kericoder
    kericoder
    Hi I live in Olympia, work in Tacoma and am getting sleeved at the end of August. I've noticed there a several on this group who went to Mexico for their surgery - which is where I'm going. I would love to connect with you. I've been reading and researching online so much, but a real life connection with personal experience would be great.

I'm especially interested in how you felt post-op. I'm getting surgery on a Monday and will go back to work on the next Tuesday. My job is completely sit-down with no lifting, moving, etc., - desk job. I'm just hoping I'm not setting myself up for feeling like crap by doing things too soon.
  2. emotions_of_love
    emotions_of_love
    Hello! Hubby and I were sleeved in Mex last Octover. FEELING AMAZING!!! About work after a week, as long as you dont work a very physical job you'll be fine. A week after hubby and I were still sore and crampy but not in "pain". Remember to constantly sip water so you dont get dehydrated. I've heard stories and that aspect just terrified me so we were always sipping on something. PowerAde Zero is the best!! GOOD LUCK and dont hesitate to ask all the questions you want! :-)
  3. kericoder
    kericoder
    Thanks so much for the reply and insight on the work thing. I really appreciate it. How are you both doing now? Did you have any complications?