Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hello!

1. mzmo
    mzmo
    Hi,
    I saw this group on the forum and I got excited. Just to introduce myself, my name is Monique. I'm from Baton Rouge, LA. I just turned 38 years old yesterday. My highest weight was 365, although the date of my surgery, which was 6/26/13, I was 327. This morning I weighed in at 319. My goal weight is 180. So far I haven't run into any serious problems other than severe nausea a day or two after surgery but since I've been home the only thing is the trapped gas I had in my chest, which has pretty much gone away. Still on liquids and so far doing pretty good on it. Can't wait to hear some of you guy's stories of your personal journeys.
  2. msloi71
    msloi71
    congrats and glad to hear that your surgery went well.
  3. G1B2Mom3
    G1B2Mom3
    Congrats, may you reach your goal..
  4. mzmo
    mzmo
    Thanks! May we ALL reach our goals.
  5. tremeka23
    tremeka23
    Hi Monique! I'm from BR too! I will be sleeved in the 22nd of this month! Im super excited!!! Keep us posted on ur progress!
  6. smith0679
    smith0679
    Congrats!! You will love the new you!!
  7. smith0679
    smith0679
    Even as you have already loved yourself.
  8. shaun27565
    shaun27565
    Congrats and welcome to the knew you.
  9. DETERMINED1
    DETERMINED1
    Welcome! This is the best decision in life you will ever have made! If you ever have any questions, please know that I'm here!
  10. journee2me
    journee2me
    Congrats at my preak I was 389 I am now 274.. You are doinh great keep it up...
  11. mzmo
    mzmo
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'm SO glad I was able to find this site so full of supportive people who are about to go through or have gone through what I have. I wish you ALL luck on your journeys.
  12. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Welcome everyone I just want to say thank you for joining the group and sharing your journey with us. I am a year out as of yesterday. I lost 85 lbs and I COULD HAVE LOST MORE but I chosen not to because I like being thick I just failed at toning up. I have no lose skin and I am 5'6 i started at 273. With clothes on you can barely tell I look like I got the perfect shape lol but it is all toning. I went in thinking I would need a mess of plastic surgery afterwards but it was not until i got out of the 200's my opinion changed and i realized it was just toning up. I went through some downs in my personal life which made it hard to focus on weight loss for me. I am very determined to get back on track after my setbacks I had. I am remaining strong and hopeful in getting shaped up sooner than later. Be expecting to hear more from me. If you have questions feel free to PM (private message) me or write on my wall because i get those notifications instantly. TAKE CARE EVERYONE