Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Glad to see new members

1. bostonstopangel
    bostonstopangel
    Welcome to those of you that recently joined the group. Hope all is well in your sleeve journey. I just had my sleeve done on 5/1, but my journey began Feb/'12. How about some introductions??? I guess I should start. Like I said, I was sleeved on May 1st. I'm just about 1 week in on soft foods. I lost 9 lbs in just under 2 weeks. Had my surgery at BMC with Dr. Hess
  2. DJordan
    DJordan
    I have my initial appointment with Dr. Robinson at B&W next Tues. Hopefully with a surgery date (I'm hoping for first week of July)
    I'm excited and can't wait to get started!! How is your new diet going? Have you had any issues or complications?
  3. Kimma36
    Kimma36
    Hi,

Going through the VSG process with Lahey Clinic. Wicked excited to get started!!

-Kim
  4. jennie from the block
    jennie from the block
    Hi,
    I had my surgery last week 6/13/13 at WMC in Worcester. I am down 6lbs so far,I have been in the program since Sept 2012. I look forward to meeting people in the area who are going through the same life changes.
    ~jennie~
  5. cnitsa55
    cnitsa55
    Hi Everyone!!! my name is Debbie, i had my surgery on 6/24/13 at brockton hospital with dr abeles. It was a very positive experience, the nurses were all trained in bariatric patients. i am feeling pretty good, just some random abdominal pains which is to be expected. i am excited for my new journey !!!!