Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

June 13th anyone?

1. Hace0101
    Hace0101
    Just wondering if any one here's date is June 13th I would be interested to chat to see where they are at with all their prep
  2. Zewski1602
    Zewski1602
    I'm June 12th with Dr Almanza. I only had to do 3 days pre op diet so
    I'm starting on Sat.
  3. Baggage
    Baggage
    My surgery is the 13th! In Mexico . I would love to chat about surgery so hit me up whenever!
  4. Zewski1602
    Zewski1602
    I just saw you are from Mn too. Where do you live?
    Private message me.
  5. lakegirl
    lakegirl
    I'm on the 12th...close. How is everyone doing with their pre-op preperation/diet? Having a difficult time getting all 4 shakes in. Jello is getting me by thankgod. Trying to get all my stuff together I'll need for when I get home. The pile is growing on my kitchen table. Will be moving the recliner chair into the living room this weekend so its all ready for me. Not looking forward to all the gas pain I hear about and actually having to get up right after surgery to walk. Good luck everyone!
  6. angela0121
    angela0121
    I'm June 14th!! I'm so tired of this pre op diet and I'm trying to get prepared for when I come home but I feel like I'm missing stuff?? I will be on a one week liquid diet after the surgery so I have plenty of broth, jello, and sports drinks for energy. Anything that I'm missing??
  7. the_owl77
    the_owl77
    I'm due for surgery 13th June! I've been trying to spend the day cleaning and tidying my house to distract myself from how hungry I am. Unfortunately I'm a great procrastinator, so I've been making lists of what I need to take to hospital, what I will need when I get back etc, etc. Good luck to everyone! Lucy x
  8. Namaste
    Namaste
    Hi everyone: I'm June 13th also. Getting excited. I started the pre-op protein shakes 1 week early. I wanted to make sure my liver was nice & small to make it easier for my surgeon - ultimately benefitting me. Anyway, I have been drinking hot bouillion, sugar free popsicles & sugar free jello. Jello has saved me as it feels like I'm eating. Good luck to everyone. Lt's all stay in touch. Best wishes. Roberta
  9. lakegirl
    lakegirl
    Good luck to everyone having surgery this week! See ya on the other side