Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Anyone have theirs done at Beth Israel Boston?

1. kaygee
    kaygee
    I went for an informational meeting at Brigham and wasn't too impressed. It was very informative but I felt like it was a sales pitch. I viewed the BI webinar and felt more like this might be for me. I have an appointment in June to meet with a team and see if this is right for me. Anyone have any experience with BI? Thanks
  2. Elbie
    Elbie
    I did my surgery at Brigham / Faulkner and have been very impressed by my care here, pre-op, while I was hospitalized and post op. my surgeon is Ashley Vernon and she and her team have been great. Obviously you need to go where you feel most comfortable, but I am very pleased with my care and how responsive the office has been any time I have had a question of concern.
  3. Cangela
    Cangela
    I also had my surgery performed at the Brigham / Faulkner. I am very pleased with their program. It is a very well managed, informative ,and caring program. There are many necessary steps that must be achieved before you can proceed. I feel very well guided here. That being said; there are many programs located in the Boston area. I am sure that you will find one that suits your needs.Good Luck on your venture !
  4. marielove
    marielove
    Hi!

I'am very confused about the different options...I want to have a fast process, I'm over a year learning and searching information about the sleeve surgery, and now I'm ready....I would like to know how long takes the process in Beth Israel, Brington-Steward, Wing Hospital (UMass in Worcester)? or any other suggestions? I live between Springfield and Worcester MA! Please help me people!!
  5. deesleeve
    deesleeve
    Hi Everyone! I had mine done at the Brigham too and loved everything about it! Marielove the process anywhere is not very quick! I think I went to the info session at the brigham sept or oct of 2011 and had my surgery Jan 2012~