Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

It's almost our time!

1. soleil
    soleil
    How is everyone doing? I called my surgeon today and they got clearance from my doctor so I'm ready to go. Can't believe that my surgery will be in a week!!

Good luck to everyone!
  2. cwilkie
    cwilkie
    Good for you! I wish you well and great success!
  3. Kelli D
    Kelli D
    Good luck!!! Mine is the week after!
  4. reberm
    reberm
    Yes, Good Luck! Mine is next week too I can't believe it is finally coming. About done with week one of pre op diet.
  5. Lunaya
    Lunaya
    Ditto!!!
  6. abcd1234
    abcd1234
    I go on Monday - can't believe it's less than a week! What is everyone doing to prepare for this? I've started a shopping list for when I come home. I thought maybe on Sunday when i'm on only clear liquids that shopping would be a good way to keep my mind busy!
  7. bejeweled
    bejeweled
    Yeah!! May everyone be successful!!
  8. mistic13
    mistic13
    Good luck everyone
  9. scentual1
    scentual1
    Good luck to all of you. I'm not until late June so be sure to keep me posted on how things go for you.
  10. shermysue
    shermysue
    June 4th here. A bit nervous. I sure wish I would not have put myself in this situation. I know I need to make the most of this opportunity. Lets keep in touch and discuss our journies. I could use the support!!!
    My goal is for 100 lb loss. Prevent diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure. Get rid of my sleep apnea. ok....and shop for regular sized clothes, I must admit that will be nice...and CHOICES.
  11. shermysue
    shermysue
    Oh! and anyone from Colorado Springs by chance?
  12. Lalaangeleyes
    Lalaangeleyes
    Cannot believe how fast the date is approaching. I start my pre-op diet on Saturday. I started doing the protein shakes once a day for breakfast about 2 weeks ago to create a new habit. Good luck everybody and here's to our new lives!
  13. MsJK
    MsJK
    Best of luck to everyone! So excited that I finally got my date, it's not until the 27th but I know it will be here before I know it. I went shopping for vitamins today, looking at the different options for chewables lol. So excited about this new chapter that we are all about to take and the positive change it will have on all our lives! How EXCITING!
  14. shane7446
    shane7446
    Good Luck Everyone!!!! Mine is June 11th, kinda getting nervous but excited at the same time. Ive had to be on the liquid diet for 2 weeks and its been very hard..
  15. angela0121
    angela0121
    I'm June 14th and I'm 6 days in to my 2 week liquid diet...it's the WORSE! I'm hungry all the time and I miss eating..I'm keeping my eye on the prize and trying not to let it control me! Good Luck everyone!