Hello Everyone,

Just want to let everyone know that our staff has changed

Our Official Coordinator list is the following

Henry Cortez
    Melanie Henson
    Bill Yanez
    Stacy Eckel
    Rikki Cortez

We are all at your service and will make it our mission to make sure that you all get the best care possible
  2. bringingbackeffy
    bringingbackeffy
    hey guys what about Judy?
  3. bringingbackeffy
    bringingbackeffy
    im just a bit worried because Judy is supposed to be my coordinator? so who will I have now? thank you ! cant wait to see u in July !
  4. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    Interesting. I'm sure it's all for the better, I really like Stacy. And the rest of the staff is really good already. The only thing I have to say is I still haven't received my DVD like Rikki promised over a month ago.
  5. zmdh39
    Judy has sent in a list of people she is currently working with, she should still do all of the required follow ups for those people. If for any reason that she is unable to meet your needs as a patient please feel free to contact one of our other coordinators and they would be happy to help.
  6. bringingbackeffy
    bringingbackeffy
    thank you zmdh39 yes Judy has been in touch have a wonderful day
  7. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Never received mine either and I had mine 6.5 months ago!! Someone asked me for my address from patient services and that was it and still never received mine.
  8. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    I also referred a friend of mine from my hometown, shouldn't I get something for that? Her name is Jody Murray and if it wasn't for me she wouldn't be going to Dr. Quinones.
  9. amberbates21
    amberbates21
    I am still waiting on my DVD as well. Does anyone know by a chance when we should be receiving them?