Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Travelling For work

1. carol62
    carol62
    The last few days I have been travelling for work and to say the least I was not organised food wise. I ordered a hamburger and thought that I would just eat the meat patty. I ate about 1/8th of it and started to feel nausated. After about an hour I vomited up white foamy stuff. What is this? Ths is the 1st time it has happened to me jut wondering what you guys think?

My thoughts meat too fatty, to many spices, ate to fast and too much.
  2. Kayla1505
    Kayla1505
    The same thing happened to me after i had a few bites of a hamburger. I think it was probably too fatty.
  3. beachbum
    beachbum
    I have not tried any red meat at all. I'm scared, lol.
  4. healthnut12
    healthnut12
    I ate 3/4 of a hamburger patty this week. My surgery was March 25th. I tolerated it well. It took me awhile to eat it because I forced myself to slow down. I would try again but make the hamburger at home and use lean beef or ground turkey. Also, take a Prilosec 30 minutes before you eat and see if that helps. Good luck.
  5. azladyrider
    azladyrider
    I didn't even try to eat red meat til about 8 months out! I ate turkey and chicken instead. I can now eat 3/4 of a burger with the bun and an fresh onion barely, I need to stop eating the bad things like that though again.
  6. Sharita
    Sharita
    The white foamy thing happened to me also while eating grilled chicken,I think it happens when we eat too fast and don't chew our food well enough! I hated the experience, now I make sure that I chew chew chew and eat very slowly, I also have limited my protein portion to 2ozs, I think with meats that's my limit at the moment. I travel atleast 2 ice a week to my production facilities, and I find myself not drinking or eating my required amount on those days, no matter how well I prepare, but when I get home I am ravenous and that's when I usually try to wolf down my food, I guess with time it will become better, it's only been 2 weeks since I returned properly to work!