Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

I had my sugery with dr verboonen

1. evelynbaby
    evelynbaby
    I had a very good experince with dr sergio in tijuna mexico and my sugerly was very sucessesful and all i need to start shed my weight and start geting slim, am so happy and cant wait for this to happen , two weeks down , am only experince runing stomach , i dont know if the unjury if my stomach is not adjusting to that yet , but still going and so happy i made that discession
  2. ladydi
    ladydi
    I will have surgery with dr verboonen on the 25th.
  3. Chuck0223
    Chuck0223
    Sheri and Dr Sergio are not to be trusted.
    My email said this...The total cost of the surgery package is $4,500usd.

The price includes travel preparation fees, surgical scheduling, transportation arrangements roundtrip from San Diego to our installations and from the Hospital to Hotel and then airport

We include all medical fees associated to the Gastric Bypass Procedure.
    We include all pre/op labwork, EKG and chest x.ray
    We include all post op testing
    All Medical Fees
    All Hospital Fees
    2 nights INT hospital
    1 night 5 star La Lucerna Hotel

to be continued....
  4. Chuck0223
    Chuck0223
    What I got was Obsitey GoodBye clinic Tijuna. It was more like I was going in for an abortion or harvesting my organs.
    Sheets not clean, nurse didn't wear cloves at all times, surgery room was from the 1980's. I was told one thing and was disapointed wish almost everything.
    AND they didn't give me any antibiotics. Now I have an infection. I'm seeing docs in the states now.
    If using Dr Verboonen please be careful to get your information right, copies of everything, and prof to what Sheri has told you. I did not have my emails to show them when I was in the clinic.
    I question myself that I even did it!!!???!!!
    I just pray I will recover!!!
    CHUCK0223
  5. missvvjj
    missvvjj
    Hi everyone!! I am having surgery with Dr. Verboonen on August 17th...so excited!!
  6. Dreaming of 139
    Dreaming of 139
    I had an excellent experience with Dr. V in Cancun in 2010 for my lap band - I would be happy to answer any questions about my experience.