Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

My experience with Dr. Quinones.....

1. Dunamys
    Dunamys
    Hi guys my name is DAnays I was sleeved on 4/24/13 with Dr. Quinoes Sergio at Tijuana Mexico " Sanat Fe Hosp". I just wanted to let everyone know how AMAZING was my experience since I landed at San Diego starting with the van driver Ery he was so funny that actually made the trip worth while and fun, When I got to the hotel my coordinator Rikki was waithing for me to make sure my room was ready and that I was set up to be picked up the following day for surgery. He actually made everything easier for me and made me feel very happy that I made my decision of going with dr. Q. When I got to the hospital I just have to say that ALL the staff was truly amazing and caring and what can I say about the Dr truly worth while he is an amazing doctor and even after surgery he will pass by my room to check on like, all the nurses are there 24hr so I was never alone and always taken care of. I was not in a lot of pain, it was mainly the gaz problem. I just wanted to thank all the staff for this amazin experience. I RECOMEND DR. QUINONES SERGIO TO HAVE THE SLEEVE SURGERY!!! if anybody have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask me, and thanks for reading my post. 13 days out and I have lost 20 pounds :0)