Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

OMG S*** just got real

1. kagomechina
    kagomechina
    Im so excited! I just booked my flight for my surgery for May. Its really getting real now. The thought of being healthy for the rest of my life and hey lets face it..SEXY and slim hahahaha
  2. mzbrowneyez
    mzbrowneyez
    Congratulations! :-)
  3. seerphyllis2
    seerphyllis2
    Congrats!!!!
  4. MySleeveInTheCity
    MySleeveInTheCity
    Congratulations!!!
  5. brekia2000
    brekia2000
    Congratulations
  6. Srglo
    Srglo
    Congrats!!!!
  7. DETERMINED1
    DETERMINED1
    It will be a decision that you will never regret! Congratulations!
  8. MarshaD
    MarshaD
    I had the same experience! It wasn't until I bought my tickets that it became real for me that I was actually going to get this done. I've had moments since the purchase that I've had little creeping doubts then I tell myself "I bought the tickets!!" It's a done deal. I am super excited and glad to be going on this journey with you ladies. So ready to move on!!
  9. dartis2000
    dartis2000
    Good Luck! and Congratulations! It will be one of the best decision you have made. Get ready for a new you and new life!
  10. cdudley
    cdudley
    Congrats I felt the same way when I purchased my tickets.... soo ready June 24th my day!!!
  11. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    I remember when I was there
  12. Sanctuary
    Sanctuary
    I'm wish you all the luck in the world.
  13. Imborntoberich
    Imborntoberich
    LOL, I said the same thing when I booked my flight. I said to myself there's no turning back now. May 29 here I come!!!
  14. Imborntoberich
    Imborntoberich
    LOL, I said the same thing when I booked my flight. I said to myself there's no turning back now. May 29th here I come!!!
  15. Imborntoberich
    Imborntoberich
    Sorry for the double post...just getting the hang of it.
  16. kagomechina
    kagomechina
    Thanks everyone. Weird Im just seeing all these comments hahaha. Bht yes, I had doubts too and now im sick with these bad allergies And totm lol but pretty soon it will time to start my preop diet.ugggh
  17. B3Sassy
    B3Sassy
    Congrats!!!