Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Need help please!!!!

1. Smitlien
    Smitlien
    Hi guys Im busy with my aplication for my visa and I need some help. I think I will get awnsers here on this site faster than emailing and waiting for reply from henry.. ok on my visa aplication they need a adress where I will be traveling to and in what state?

on my deposit quotation the adress is 485 Tanbark str Chula Vista california. but I dont know is this the adress of the bank because this is a deposit slip with bank details where money needs to be transferd to?
  2. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    I'm sure someone that knows will chime in. I'm going to assume that is just the bank address since the hospital address is in TJ. Google The hospital
  3. zmdh39
    I just sent you a PM on it
  4. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    It would be the airport address if thats where yout being picked up. You never go near that bank.
  5. Smitlien
    Smitlien
    Ok thanks so tell me the adress for hospital is in Tijuana? Is that in new mexico?
  6. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    New Mexico is one of the 50 US states.. Tijuana is a city in the Country of Mexico. here is the number for the Quinones office (664) 635-18-47.. ill get you the address as soon as I find it.. lol..
  7. Jedi
    Jedi
    The address in Mexico is

José María Velazco 1409, Zona Urbana Río Tijuana, Tijuana

Mexico is not googled correctly... Believe me the maps are incorrect
  8. Jedi
    Jedi
    Hi Everyone

Just a reminder

Our Office Hours are 10 am to 7 pm Pacific Time Mon to Friday

11 am to 6pm on Saturdays

12 pm to 4 pm on Sundays

1 877 868 8057 is our Toll Free number from The US and Canada

iprice@DrSergioQuinones.com

Cheers Everyone
  9. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Just to make an update on this post MY NUMBER IS NO LONGER 877 868 8057 Please do not call this number to reach India you can reach me at 619 908 9068