Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hello All Patient Services Rep India

1. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Everyone,

Hello everyone I know that there has been much back and forth on here and I been silent. I just chosen to not respond to things which have no impact on my weight loss or the journey for my weight loss. I chosen to use my time to focus on making my journey richer and more fulfilling. I have lost almost one hundred pounds in less than a year I had my surgery on the 6th of July 2012. I went from the low 270's to now the high 180's I never thought I would get to this point and I thank god that I am here. This was the best decision I did for me in a while. I know that many of you are in the FACEBOOK page and we share a lot of information and patients support one another. Despite what you hear that group has been a life saver for many and still will be. We chosen to remove those who bring in negativity hurting others journey to weight loss. I have gotten the messages sent to me and to answer a few questions MANY OF THE FILES you need are ALL in the FACEBOOK GROUP, WE do have some answers on the Facebook page as well. The PRE AND POST OP diets are on the WEIGHTLOSSWITHSURGERY.COM website. I know I directed many of you to the site. If you do a questionnaire it is now policy for you to state WHOM it was referred you to the site. I know that there are many of you whom have not met me but you all will soon. I am a former patient turned coordinator and I am always available via the 866 number 866 868 8057 is the toll free number and ONE of the best contact. I know that the majority of our patients are from this site and we encourage you all to like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/drsergioquinonesbariatricsf. You can also write me on our Facebook page as well. MY GOAL is to provide aftercare in the form of the FACEBOOK group it is a private group with over 70 past, future and current patients. There maybe other groups but this group is solely patients who have had the same surgeon DR. QUinones. I know there are other doctors etc. Tomorrow I do plan to post a new blog post about things I noticed now post surgery.

Take Care
    619 908 9068
    facebook.com/drsergioquinonesbariatrics
    WEIGHTLOSSWITHSURGERY.COM India Komets / Phoenixrise
  2. A_deshotel
    A_deshotel
    Congrats on the 100 pound mile marker. That's a huge accomplishment