Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

records will be e mailed to Everyone if everyone can be a little Patient It will take 1 week for EVERYONE TO GET TAKEN CARE

1. Jedi
    Jedi
    Hi Everyone,

I am truly sorry for all of what has been happening in regards to DVD's and medical records

We are the Ones who handle this and IT HAS NEVER BEEN OUR PRACTICE TO GIVE THEM OUT to our Patients until someone made a request for them and then other people started believing there where part of their package, they are NOT and I personally have never promised anyone to earn their business that they will receive them

But I want to be true to our service and take care of it, It will take about 7 days but Everyone will have what they requested

It takes time and personnel to accommodate that and that is why there is a charge, not because we are getting rich by charging for those services it is just adjusting for the expense

The Medical records are in Spanish because it is Mexican law for us to have them for Government Review and it takes a protocol to get them and dvd's

I am giving people the reason not an Excuse, do you really believe I want the grief ??

I believe everyone who has come here has had a great experience and that is what I am in charge of directly, from now on this will be our Venue for any and all follow up as it is going to be monitored by me and Dr Quinones every day

great day every one have to get back to work on getting all of that taken care of

cheers
  2. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Henry, I still need my DVD from last October.
    Thanks- Terrie Esquivel
  3. FreeSpirit
    FreeSpirit
    Need records and dvd as well. Aylynn
  4. Jedi
    Jedi
    Terrie and Aylynn I will be e mailing those records to you within 24 hours Ladies

Will let you know what day your dvd goes out
  5. Jedi
    Jedi
    My Number again 619 869 6428 texting me is better because sometimes calls dont go trough in mexico when Im at the Hospital or driving
  6. Texas76058
    Texas76058
    Henry,
    Please let me know when my husband's and mine go out as well. Thanks for the update.
  7. Jedi
    Jedi
    Sure thing
  8. Texas76058
    Texas76058
    Thanks Henry, I really appreciate it!
  9. kittvalley
    kittvalley
    Hi Henry,

I'm not in a hurry for my DVD and records, but just want to remind you that I did pay extra for it. I'm patient
  10. kittvalley
    kittvalley
    Oops, forgot....

Robyn Webb
  11. Irmice
    Irmice
    Please let me know when my records go out also. Thanks Henry.
  12. sobiato
    sobiato
    Great job Henry, I LOVE this
  13. tia1971
    tia1971
    I want to make sure I put in for me my mom and my niece we were all sleeved on Feb 8, 2013
  14. tia1971
    tia1971
    We asked before going for all of the information and was told ok we would receive the dvd and medical records. I hope the customer service continues after because I am telling people about Dr. Q and if I dont' get what was promised to me. Before I suggest anyone else I need to make sure everything that was promised to me is fullfilled first!!
  15. FreeSpirit
    FreeSpirit
    Wondering if those emails have been sent as yet?
  16. amberbates21
    amberbates21
    I have not gotten mine yet either...hopefully because of the holiday they are a little late and they will go out today.
  17. FreeSpirit
    FreeSpirit
    Any word or updates on getting those medical record emails?
  18. ItCldBeSweet
    ItCldBeSweet
    Hi Henry!
    Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet when It was my turn for surgery!
    I did not get a chance to request my records while I was there but I would like to request the records only.

Thank you!
    (Stephanie Gunter)
  19. FreeSpirit
    FreeSpirit
    Just wondering if those emails had been sent....have not received anything to date since you mentioned you'd be sending records via email 3/28, please update.
  20. NewLife4Me
    NewLife4Me
    I did get an email with medical records, but I had never asked for records I had only asked for the DVD and I have never gotten that.
  21. FreeSpirit
    FreeSpirit
    Still no records emailed to me (more interested in the records than the dvd.....when did you get yours NewLife4Me ; what was your surgery date?
  22. NewLife4Me
    NewLife4Me
    Mine where emailed to me 4-1 and I was sleeved the begining of Feb.