Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Doing Better

1. Eleanorrose
    Eleanorrose
    Okay everyone her eis the honest scoop, I am over eating. I have not lost anymore weight in two lonnnnnng weeks, instead I find

I am hungry every two hours, I eat a little, but my stomach empties early as well. Any advise from "seasoned sleevers"??????

On the positive side I woke up this morning at 6:45 AM and I realized I had slept ALL NIGHT LONG, I DID NOT wake up two or three times and when I started thinking about it I have been doing this for the last week. My sleep apena is improving and I am waking up feeling refreshed and ready for the day, it has been years since I have slept through the night!!!!!

I am still taking the high blood pressure meds, but that should stop after another 20 pounds. I am off all anti acid meds, wow! no pain or burning, talk about happy

I had been pre diabetic, now my sugars are normal, across the board! YEA!!!

Now I have to still stop over eating!! (I may be eating a lot less but it is not enough to lose weight)
    Summer is coming and I want to go to the beach, but not as a beach whale!!!!

All the best,

Eleanor Rose
  2. imtad
    imtad
    I think if you want help then you need to be more specific. What is over eating and give some example days of food and frequency. I also eat about every two hours but my calories are generally under 800-900. How much are you drinking? What is your average days calories and protein intake? Without those factors we cannot give you an educated answer.
  3. lindmar
    lindmar
    You also might just be on a dreaded stall. For me it seems that I lose a few pounds & then nothing for a week or so. Then lose a few more. So now I don't even worry about it. I'm probably losing a little slower than many people, but I'm not exercising much & am hoping my gall bladder will be okay. Good luck!!!
  4. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Get moving girlfriend!!! You may not be overeating as much as you think but you need to get exercising. I have lost 91 lbs in just over 5 months. Getting close to my goal now. I am still losing because I am exercising and drinking all of my water!! Remember if your not drinking all of your water you may also stall. Stay away from the fattening snacks and food and you can do this!! I know you can!! Sometimes we have to ignore the hunger because it's boredom. Keep busy and don't think about food!! Good luck to you!
  5. zmdh39
    Oh Terry how I love you, you are always so encouraging!
  6. judy79
    judy79
    I have been hungry every 2 hours as well. I try to stick with high proteina nd low fat and I'm scared. Its a scary thing to think you can stretch the sleeve back out and be fat forever
  7. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    Eleanor, hope you are doing well. It's probably just a temporary stall, and I think there is some really GREAT advise above just in case too. I have actually been snacking about every couple hours too. But even four weeks out now I primarily focus on high-protein foods only, and getting enough liquid in. Both have become much easier as I can eat lean chunks of chicken now, and get half of a vanilla Greek Yogurt in at a time now (that used to take me all day!) and those have 12 grams of protein per serving and taste like desert. Plus dense protein is so filling that I can only get a couple bites in at a time. I buy these pouches of cubed cooked lean chicken (found at the top of Tuna aisles) they taste so good even my kids steal them from me. And like two ounces, two tiny pieces of chicken is 12 grams of protein! So after focusing on getting all this protein in, water, and vitamins, and waiting each time in between there is not much room left for more! And as you know I did stall for a whole week between week 2-3 (as most people do), but after that week ended I've been consistently losing about half a pound a day. You of course are so much smaller than me it wouldn't be that much. I don't count calories every day but I do also kind of check in once in a while and total up a day to see where I am calorie wise. Usually I only consume 600-700 calories. Yesterday I had the highest calorie day so far and it was about 850, but since most of it was still from protein dense foods I still lost some weight this morning. I also feel SOOOOO much better energy-wise since I can get all of the recommended protein in, I carry around, lift and play with my two kids all day and still have more energy than I have in years! I hope you are able to figure it out, why the long stall, and continue on your way to MUCH IMPROVED HEALTH!! I'm so happy for you, hope to talk to you soon!
  8. Eleanorrose
    Eleanorrose
    Thank You, Thank You Everyone!!!! This morning around 8:30 AM I ate a piece of rye toast with peanut butter (for protein). It is now 10:30 AM and I am slowing eating a pre packagae for oatmeal with a tablespoon of protein powder added, it will take me 15 to 20 minutes to eat the protein oatmeal. I think I need to drink more water. I had snacked on some jelly beans over Easter, and yes I nibbled on a chocolate bunny, but those are gone and I am not replacing them!!! The weather is getting nicer (finally!!!!!) and I have been raking my yard, I will put in another hour today, I also plan to go back to the gym and start swimming again. I really appericate all of the support and I wish all of you the very, very best!!! Eleanor Rose