Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

surgery date march 21st

1. Nahla
    Nahla
    feelinggreat 8 days post op, back at work, i have questions in my head everyday love this place
  2. laserskingirl
    laserskingirl
    I was sleeved March 21 also.. Feeling amazing!! So much easier than I ever imagined!! Such a pleasant experience to Mexico also!
  3. Vlynn
    Vlynn
    That's great! I'm doing well also. Gas pains are a little rough but other than that good. Are you on puréed foods yet? I am about to eat some puréed turkey chili- lots of protein, low fat. Are you finding it hard to get all your protein in? I am. I found the GNC lean shakes, 25 grams but 14 oz. i'm getting about 1 and 1/2 of those in a day. Glad you're doing so well!
  4. healthnut12
    healthnut12
    Congrats on your progress!!! I was sleeved Monday March 25th. Today is Saturday and I have done very well all the way through. A little discomfort but not bad. The weight is coming off easily and I am able to keep 2 protien shakes and various fluids down. The worse part is the pain in my left side where the drain was removed but I not taking pain meds much. Good luck to all!!! I enjoy this as a support system as I won't be making the face to face meetings!