Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Henry Please Confirm

1. PlatinumPink
    PlatinumPink
    Hello Henry

I paid a couple of weeks ago and booked my flight. I am KH set for 4/15/13.

Can you confirm everything is good to go? Also can you send me my receipt? I did get a text from Eri confirming my transportation from the airport and all that.

Thank you.
  2. PlatinumPink
    PlatinumPink
    Also can you email me the pre & post-op diet packet? I've got to start my pre-op in like 4 days. Thanks.
  3. zmdh39
    Hey if you go to the website you can download the pre and post op information straight from there
  4. PlatinumPink
    PlatinumPink
    Awesome! Thanks Melanie.
  5. Jedi
    Jedi
    Hey Sweetie

My personal cell phone number is 619 869 6428

Please send me your flight info again so that I can have it on my cell phone number on the fly and Eri and Emigdio our other driver will pick you up
  6. PlatinumPink
    PlatinumPink
    Hello! I just emailed flight information. Please email or write back to ensure you received it. Thank you.
  7. PlatinumPink
    PlatinumPink
    Also, can I have Eri & Emigdio phone number? I only have Eddie's number.

How do you know who they are at the airport? Do they hold up a sign?
  8. Jedi
    Jedi
    Emigdio is doing the driving this week Eri is on Vacation so the number to reach Emigdio is 1 866 831 3865 as soon as you get off the plane please call him he pulls up curbside and picks you up
  9. Jedi
    Jedi
    flight info confirmed
  10. PlatinumPink
    PlatinumPink
    Thank you.
  11. zmdh39
    Hey, when you call them they will ask your for your zone sign. If you walk right out of the baggage claim area, outside, as soon as you walk out look up and you will see these green signs, they will have letters on them like N, O,P, just find one and stand next to it. When you talk to the driver tell him which zone you are in and they will driver right to you. I hope this helps!
  12. PlatinumPink
    PlatinumPink
    Wow! That is awesome! Thank you so much.