Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Anything that You need taken care of in a hurry 619 869 6428 Henry cell phone

1. Jedi
    Jedi
    Hello everyone,

I want to make sure everyone gets all details and anything that they need, there has been a little lag and miscomunication in the past couple of weeks, there was a personal family Issue that I needed to leave town for and attend, I am back at 100% so please text me anything that you need me to take care of or call Rikki at the office we are there from 9 am to 6pm Monday to Saturday and I try to be available as much as possible so please call 1 866 774 3002 to speak to Rikki or to me directly at 619 869 6428 for ANYTHING YOU NEED TAKEN CARE OF...

For those of you who have been here You know I try to be on top of everything, medical letters, receipts, etc... so please contact us and we will take care of YOU as best and fast as possible.....

I take a personal responsibility if small issues fall trough the cracks so I am taking it upon myself and the office staff to give you our 110% on anything that you need

Cheers
  2. amberbates21
    amberbates21
    Hello Henry,

Are you able to email me over my receipt at leelee_zo@yahoo.com (Amber Bates)?
  3. Jedi
    Jedi
    Just sent it to you sweetie

please confirm you received it

cheers
  4. amberbates21
    amberbates21
    I sure did. Thank you very much!
  5. crmbrole
    crmbrole
    Hello-I am totally new to forums. I would love to get more information on Dr.Quinones would some one please point me in the right direction.
  6. cpaliz1
    cpaliz1
    Hi crmbrole. I have a facebook group that you can join if you wish...I was sleeved by Dr. Quinones. You will have to add me as a friend on facebook first.

https://www.facebook.com/cpaliz83

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sleevesupport/
  7. Jedi
    Jedi
    Hi Amber

thank you for contacting me directly at the office and this is how I know what you need, your medical records will be e mailed to you within the next 24 hrs

cheers