Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Question on Security

1. mstrigs
    mstrigs
    Hey All,

I guess this is a question for those of you have had the surgery in Mexico already? I am a computer nut. I want to bring my laptop as there is a lot of down time. I am coming alone as well. Is there a place safe to store you valuables (ie computer, wallet, purse, passport, etc) while you are in surgery?

Thanks.
  2. Texas Girl
    Texas Girl
    I think this might depend on your surgeon. I went with Dr Ariel Ortiz and I had a private room, so I was able to keep my valuables in that room while in surgery. Plus, I was able to bring a friend at no additional cost, and she remained in the room while I was physically in the OR, so I knew everything would be fine, either way.

She was also able to check into the Marriott that first day and stay there at no additional cost, so she could have brought my stuff there, if there were any concerns with the hospital.
  3. qjwestover
    qjwestover
    I had a safe in my room and I just left my tablet on my night stand. All my stuff was very safe.
  4. Issygal
    Issygal
    I am in the aiport returning home now. At Jerusalem hospital they are very conscientious about keeping your stuff safe. I took my iPad and iPhone and they were perfectly fine.
  5. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    I had a private room also and had surgery with Dr. Quinones. No problems with my valuables at all.