Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Bad Heartburn - Can I start taking Prilosec OTC at 9 Days Out?

1. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    9 days out, can I start taking Prilosec OTC for my bad heartburn??
  2. Savagels650
    Savagels650
    Yes, so long as you can take pills ok. Gotta stay ahead of the heartburn.
  3. Eleanorrose
    Eleanorrose
    Heart burn???? On no i thougt we wouldn't get that any more! I hope you fel better. Darn! How is your weight loss? How are you feeling?

Take Care, Eleanor Rose
  4. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    Yes.. I actually started a week prior and took every day except surgery day and the next day.. Then started back up..
  5. zmdh39
    I had heartburn as well for the first couple of weeks, but maybe this will make you feel better. I have suffered from Acid Reflux, Gastritis and well as H-pylori for most of my life, I mean it was really bad, to the point where I have actually been hospitalized for these problems on at least 4 separate occasions. I am happy to report that my Acid Reflux, that normally I would have to take 2, 40mg of Nexium a day, (about 140 dollar perscription FYI) just to get through the day has been completely gone since like my 3rd month out from surgery. The acid sucks in the beginning, but I would have never dreamed that this surgery would cure a life long problem of mine like that. With the money that I save on medication every month, in 2 years it will be like I got the surgery for free. God Bless Dr. Q and his wonderful staff!!!!