Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

$100 off surgery for every person you recomend!!!

1. judy79
    judy79
    Im not sure if you have already had the GS if they would actually give you a $100 gift card or something, but for me and recomending 2 ladies I got $200 off!!! Ladies if you are going to Quinones, think about it!
  2. cassandra
    cassandra
    When did this start?
  3. judy79
    judy79
    They always do this! My surgery was $4k and with the 2 that I recomended I got $200 off. If you have friends or family or someone you recomend and give them Henry's number just be sure they tell Henry you recomended them! You will get your $100 per patient after they get their surgery
  4. judy79
    judy79
    Ok, I was argued with yesterday that some have went through someone else and refered patients and didn't get their $100 referal fee. Look how old this post is, I always let it be known. If you refer someone come to me and I'll make sure you get your $100 in cash, gift card, or $ off your surgery! Thats for Bariatrics, and Plastics!!!
  5. DragonsLoard
    You have always been honest about your surgery price coming down by you referring new patients to Dr Q!
  6. cpaliz1
    cpaliz1
    Go Judy!
  7. judy79
    judy79
    I thought $100 was right on!!!
  8. judy79
    judy79
    Thank you Dragonslord I try to encourage others to do the same. Especially since I waited 9 months, I tried to get as many referals as possible. But its finally next week:/ EEEeeeeeekkkkkk
  9. judy79
    judy79
    Come through me and I'll make sure you get the fee, if you go through someone else you might not receive it!
  10. Jedi
    Jedi
    Hello Everyone,

Just to Clarify the $100 usd referral bonus.

It is open to everyone, but if you get a group price or a Discounted price it does not apply, our Price is $4500 usd but we have made a couple of promotions and have gave some patients a group discount that is way better than the $100 bonus if anyone here wants to send a friend or family member to us please contact our coordinators and we will help them and treat them just like our family and if there is any bonus to give to anyone I am the one who handles it because both myself and Dr Q do not want any misunderstandings to happen.

Cheers,

Henry Cortez
    Patient Relations Director
  11. judy79
    judy79
    Thank you for clarifying this. Some have refered patients to another Coordinater and did not receive their bonus. I made this be known in September to bring you more patients, and believing they should be rewarded!
  12. getlownurse
    getlownurse
    How do I find out about current or future promotions? Thanks!
  13. judy79
    judy79
    PM me, I'll let you know Send me your email address and I can add tyou to our great FB group