Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Doing GOOD!

1. Eleanorrose
    Eleanorrose
    Okay,
    I am now 12 days out and 20 pounds down! I went to a church dinner last night and I had some squash soup, as I sat there sipping my soup, I was watching how much everyone was eating and I was thinking, that was me, just 2 weeks ago. I was so happy a very small cup of soup was more then enough and I was not eating like that . I think so much of the over eating is done without any thought or conscienceness. I was straight forward and told everyone I had had the gastric sleeve and one women, who has 200 pounds to lose, came over and talked to me about it for a while. I hope it will help her. I am grateful for Dr. Q and his abilities, thank you!

I am also surprised at not only the physical energy I have but the mental alertness! I know it had just been under two weeks, but I feel great!

Eleanor Rose
  2. releasenready
    releasenready
    great post. I imagine the psychological aspects are the hardest and most rewarding. it seems you have a breathe of life. all the best.
  3. DragonsLoard
    Congrats Eleanor!! I am so happy your recovering so well. I agree Dr Q is one amazing and skilled surgeon!!!!
  4. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    Oh wow, so great to hear you are doing so well Eleanor!! I'm still get tired pretty easy when I start doing too much around the house, I am still trying to take it easy when I can. But hopefully I will be around where you are and have more energy by the end of the week as I am starting to be able to get a lot more down (by a lot I mean more than two sips at a time before having to wait 20 minutes for the next sip).

How did removing your stitches go on Monday??
  5. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    And I cant believe you already lost 20 pds! You don't even have that much to loose, that's amazing!!
  6. zmdh39
    That is great, 20 lbs is awesome!