Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Surgery Tomorrow

1. Eleanorrose
    Eleanorrose
    If the snow stays away I will be there tomorrow! I am so ready to be post sleeve! My family is getting nervous and I have given them all of the information and I called and spoke to Henry who helped to get me off the ceiling. I 'm glad I called, as you get this close it is good to have someone to actually talk to before you head out. I'm flying across the country so it is a big deal .

I will all of you on the other side!

Olga, I look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

Eleanor Rose
  2. Irmice
    Irmice
    Good Luck Eleanor!
  3. DragonsLoard
    Good luck Eleanor! I am really happy to know you were able to speak with Henry. You be in GREAT hands. Please keep us posted.
  4. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    I look forward to meeting you too! What time are you flying in?
  5. Dunamys
    Dunamys
    Good luck hope everything turns out for good :0)
  6. DeliciousD
    DeliciousD
    Good Luck excited to hear your post op stories

D
  7. DeliciousD
    DeliciousD
    How did it go girls ?
  8. Eleanorrose
    Eleanorrose
    okay, I did it! Dr. Q is amazing, absoutly amazing. The clinic needs some updating, but the people there were kind and caring, it would had helped to have some one who spoke English the day after our surgery. Again, I can not tell you how confident Dr. Q made us feel, how inspirational he is. Everytime I was ready to freak out and just run away he was there to calm us down. I felt safe and cared for, I really want the receipe for the soup we got at the hotel. IT was sooooooooooo good! I would recommend go with someone if it is at all possible! I wish I had dragged my sister with me. Olga and I were in the room with no call button, I had lost my voice and Olga was so sick so we would have to get our selves up and drag our selves into the hallway to get help, not fun. Despite the minor problems we were cared for and felt supported. The hotel is very beautiful and I even walked to the drugstore by my self, I felt that safe. I saw my dr. to day and I was 193lbs and I am now 182lbs. WOW! I had the operation Fiday night and it is now Tuesday, March 12 and I am not on any pain meds. I spent to much time running around today, cleaning the kitchen, going to the store, seeing ,my doctor, taking my grandchildren to school and picking them up today, plus cooking dinner for my students, so tomorrow I am going to RELAX! Dr. Q said I had a HUGE live so my dr. has made an appointment for me to have an ultsound tomorrow. Thanks Dr. Q

Now I have questions, anyone who is on the other side, what did you first eat, how are yu feeling, how long before you stomach felt "normal" Whane do you know you are over eating (besides throwing up), I eat but I feel hungry, but I don't want to over do it.

All the best, Eleanor Rose
  9. DeliciousD
    DeliciousD
    That's great so happy for you congrats
  10. Eleanorrose
    Eleanorrose
    Day 6 and I am down 13 pounds! My clothes are loose! I made some soup today with putting a chicken flavor cube, 1 chicken leg and 1 can of multi veggies and I will let it cook for a couple of hours, Yummy! I have forced myself to slow down, I even had my daughter in law take my car to pick up the kids and such so I can heal well. I can not get over how well I feel!

All the best,

Eleanor Rose
  11. zmdh39
    I am so Happy for you! Its understandable to be scared, but as well all said, Dr. Q is the man, and he takes good care of his patients. I am so happy for you way to go!