Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

On my way to San Diego!!!

1. Loveme2013
    Loveme2013
    Yes, it is finally here I will be on my way to San Diego in the early morning. I am nervous and excited. Family and friends have been calling me all day. I can not believe it is really happening for me. I done checked my bags like 4 times to make sure I am not forgetting anything LOL!! I will probably do it again at the airport knowing me...Well this process here as been long for me and I do not know how I will handle the next process, but I know it will be handle to the best of my ability. I will keep you all updated as soon as I can. I want to thank everyone who has shared their experience before me because it has givin me the opportunity to know what to expect and not to expect so that I do not place expectations on things or places. You all are all appreciated {{{{MUAH}}}}!!!!!!
  2. daffiecassie
    daffiecassie
    Good luck!
  3. Vlynn
    Vlynn
    Good luck!! How exciting!! Keep positive thoughts. Everything will go great! Keep us posted.
  4. Eleanorrose
    Eleanorrose
    Good Luck, I hope all goes wel, and you recover quickly. I will be going a week from Friday! Talk about excited and nervouse! Especially now that I have started the 'starvation' pre diet!

Take Care,

eleanor Rose
  5. WyomingDiva
    WyomingDiva
    Good luck!!!!
  6. Fireman0750
    Fireman0750
    Good Luck. Hope things go great for you.
  7. 5stars
    5stars
    Good luck everything will be fine. Let us know how you're doing afterwards
  8. alicemae
    alicemae
    Wish you a safe trip and a successful surgery and speedy recovery
  9. SHELLE
    SHELLE
    Your time has arrived. Good luck.
    God Bless You!
  10. beachbum
    beachbum
    Good luck!
  11. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    We will be praying for safe surgery and quick recovery! And hope to hear back from you soon!!
  12. ShrinkingNikkiAZ
    ShrinkingNikkiAZ
    Woo hoo, congrats! Best of luck and god bless.