Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

My experience with Dr Q:)

1. judy79
    judy79
    I read up on Dr Almenza in June 2012, and was set on going to him. Till he quoted me $2500 for cyst removal from my ovary. Then a lady told me about Dr Q and Henry quoted me $500 for the cyst removal. At that time the cost of surgery was $4000 and my $500 for cyst removal. Along the waxt big thing, lots of researching, reading testimonies, and talking to both Henry and Dr Q on the phone I knew he should be the next big thing! I started telling others how the customer service was and how the price differs from other Dr's and influenced a few and watched them go and come back. I finally saved all the money agfter about 6 months of giving a little here and there (Henry held a standing account for me). Then finally it was my turn. I get on the plane a day early and get taken to the hospital (no money out of my pocket for arriving early), they put me on a IV and gave me a little chicken soup (it was yummy). The next morning I was due to have surgery, I walked into the surgery room full of confidence for Dr Q! He did my Gstric Sleeve, Tied my tubes, and took out my 10cm cyst that had been on my left ovary for a year!!! I was sore, but alked back to my room, Nurse came in and gave pain meds instantly, and ice chips. I slept most of the day and at night they gave me something to sleep well, and the next day I got 2 popcycles and that night Henry took us out to lunch and I had chicken broth. Both days I was ther eDr Q was there checking on me, then 3rd day I went to the Hotel, that night we went walking through the streets of TJ buying souveniers and I felt very safe! then back to the hotel, and Dr Q came there to check on me and take out my drain. The next day on my flight , everything went smooth and we are so glad we chose Dr Q, This was my second trip to Mexico for surgery,a nd the care was far superior to the care I have ebver received anywhere! I would recomend him to anyone!!! Thank you Dr Q!!!!!
  2. Irmice
    Irmice
    Im so happy to hear you had a positive experience. Congrats! Im next. March 14. Yay!
  3. Eleanorrose
    Eleanorrose
    I'm glad all went well with you. I had my surgery March 8th Dr. Q is great, but I would not recommend going over a weekend the clinic is understaffed and all day Saturday there wasn't any one who spoke English. When they finally had someone show up Saturday, who spoke English, I almost hugged him.
    Overall the experience was good and again I would completly trust Dr. Q; I just wish I knew better what to expect, now that I am home.

All the best, Eleanor Rose