Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Buddies?! 5'7, 270lbs

1. ashlie
    ashlie
    Hello!!

Happy New Years to everyone!

I'm looking for some stat buddies, if that makes sense, I suppose. It might sound goofy but I really LOVE reading/interacting with people that have/will have the SAME/CLOSE journey as me (as far as weight/height really). I think it might just be inspiring to know how someone with potentially the same bodytype, handles/deals with post/surgery.

The basics:
    I'm having surgery March 1, 2013
    I'm having surgery in Mexico (duh! haha), with Dr. Q
    I'm 5'7 (closer to 5'6 though)
    My current weight is 270ish

Anyone, feel free to add me as a friend!! Anyone with these specific stats PLEASE add me as a friend or let me know and I will add you!!
  2. SlimHugo
    SlimHugo
    Hello... I had my surgery on August 3rd... started at 276 lbs and now i am at 194 lbs... I am 6´ tall and 39 years old... I will share my experience with you and phases that you will experience through this journey... I am sure that you will enjoy your path too :-)
  3. SlimHugo
    SlimHugo
    Hello... I had my surgery on August 3rd... started at 276 lbs and now i am at 194 lbs... I am 6´ tall and 39 years old... I will share my experience with you and phases that you will experience through this journey... I am sure that you will enjoy your path too :-)
  4. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    I am 5'6" (Although the Dr. office tried to tell me I am 5'5") and I started out at 272. I lost 50 lbs in the first 2 months after my surgery with Dr. Q.
  5. Selah117
    Selah117
    I had my surgery on Thanksgiving November 24th at 215 lbs and am 30 days post op now. Down to 189 lbs as of a week ago, but been very sick so haven't had a chance to weigh myself in a week. I try to weigh myself weekly. I am 5 foot.
  6. gabrielle48
    gabrielle48
    You can do it! March 1st is a great day it is my birthday. Good luck and God bless
  7. Joanne1958
    Joanne1958
    Hi Ashlie,
    I was sleeved the 17th of Dec. starting weight 242 lbs. I'm 5ft7in and am now at 212lbs. Best of luck on your journey and keep in touch!!
  8. vegasgirl
    vegasgirl
    I was sleeved on Sept. 6 and weighed in at 239 and as of today I weigh 189. I 'm 5"8 and I'm 43. went from a size 22 to a 16. Love my sleeve!
  9. dbarnes7
    dbarnes7
    I was sleeved on Nov 21 by Dr Ortiz, starting weight was 300 and down to 270, I'm 57. Been at a stall for 3 weeks now.
  10. thompson
    thompson
    Hi, I'm not sleeved yet my date is set for January 15, 2013..... I'm really excited for the change. I'm currently weighing 233
  11. LLM2012
    LLM2012
    Hi there, I hope you're surgery went well. I am having surgery on 4/3. I am at 280 right now but should lose some during my pre op in the next few weeks. I am also 5'7" and 39 years old. sounds like we might have similar stats. :-) - Laila