Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Please read this post it is very important for everyone to know !!!

1. Jedi
    Jedi
    hello Everyone,

We really appreciate everyone's comments and please just understand one thing.

My one and only Mission is that everyone gets taken care of, I run the office and the staff and run everything in the background, I apologize that sometimes I cant meet all of you in person, but the most important person to meet is Dr Q. All of our team works together to make sure that all of your needs are met and taken care of, my job is to schedule, return phone calls, issue receipts, get Medical Letters and paperwork sent out and tons of other jobs that make your stay as easy and worry free as possible.

I do not have a problem with anyone from our staff on the contrary I believe that everyone does a great job, if any of you have anything to discuss personally with me or Dr Q in regards to any of our staff you may do so by calling our office number 1 866 774 3002 or 1866 831 4953 and we will gladly speak to you in regards to any concerns.

Dr Q will host an open Q & A forum this week, I will post on here when that will be so that you may join and ask him anything that you have questions in regards to.

To Clarify about the facebook group, India created it to have better communication with the Patients she has helped and as far as I know she helps with any follow up questions and what ever else she can help with as your facebook friend.

To Clarify about the facebook group that Juddy created it is pretty much the same thing it is a facebook group to help and answer any concerns as friends.

Dr Q is on facebook with his personal facebook page, but it is a page for social networking only.

This is the forum where we would like to get everyones feed back and comments and questions and so forth as this is the only forum that he reads and will host the live Q & A sessions weekly.

Its nice to be facebook friends and get help and comments from other patients but the real answers to any medical concerns will be answered by Dr Q himself either by phone conversation with you or in the weekly forum or by e mail.

We are here to make sure everyone gets all the service and after care they need.

There was a concern about one of our patients who had a abscess forming post op, and we are providing all the help that our patient needs and it is something that Dr Q is dealing with personally, we are here with you for a life long relationship as it is a life changing surgery and all we want is to make sure everyone gets help and support and service.

Sincerely,

Henry Cortez
    Patient Relations Director
    My cell phone 619 869 6428
  2. cpaliz1
    cpaliz1
    Thank you!
  3. lindmar
    lindmar
    Well said Henry
  4. judy79
    judy79
    Do we have to be logged on at time of Q&A sessions, or can we leave our question if we can't be available at that moment?
  5. Miss Jay
    Miss Jay
    To the Staff of Dr.Q, I admire the communication you all provide your patients and to the viewers of this web site, it is Awesome!! You even share when Henry is going to be out of the office, when Pay Pal is down, when it is back up and running, this is greatly appreciated, Thanks.....Miss Jay
  6. Eleanorrose
    Eleanorrose
    Hello Henry, I do appericate your comments here, Indy is suppose to be my coordinator , but it may be because she is new or i don't understand the procedure, but I do feel rather neglected. It is less then 2 weeks, I guess it would had been nice a standard letter (e-mail) had gone out reminding it was time to start the pre diet, or possibly a reminder it is under two weeks, and to go over the info that had been sent to me in the beginning. I guess as the time is growing shorter the natural anxiety starts to grow , so maybe something reassuring. Rather then just waiting for the rest of the money to get paid. Thank You, Eleanor Rose

PS, you said Dr. Q is doing a question and answer, how do I get on that call or forum?
  7. ItCldBeSweet
    ItCldBeSweet
    Thank you Henry!
  8. Jedi
    Jedi
    Hello everyone,

Please feel free to contact me for anything, I am at the office since 10 am to 7pm everyday and if you e mail me after hours I usually do my best to reply fast to you.

In regards to Dr Q forum, it will be as easy as possible, we will announce it here 24 hrs before and it will be a trhead, we will just answer your questions as they are asked, if you want to speak to him directly we can also arrange that if not for the same day we can do a follow up phone conversation with you personally the day after, this way we take care of everyone the best way possible.

Cheers,

Henry
  9. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    Thank you so much Henry, this is very helpful and well said. I look forward to the Q & A. And I think it would also be great to find out from you guys how Tiffany us doing and what exactly us being done to help her,I hear Dr. Q is in good communication with her, but it would be nice to know what we should expect as follow up care goes in the very rare instidence where something goes wrong (which from time to time will happen with some people). Thank you so much Henry and all of the staff of Dr. Q!
  10. Dunamys
    Dunamys
    Henry, I know your busy and maybe not able to meet all the patients but make sure the day of my surgery youre there so I can meet u in person on april 24..... Danays :0)
  11. babie_girl28
    babie_girl28
    What happened to the Q and A? did it happen?
  12. Dmbfan
    Dmbfan
    Dr Q has been wonderful during my challenges after surgery. He called and texted me after every doctor's appointment. To have a Dictor reach out to see how you are doing is a great feeling! As for my abscess/leak, it is healed up! I saw the doctor on Friday and he said I should be in the clear! I wanted everyone to know my story because I never had a fever ...but I had other symptoms. My story was never meant to scare anyone...I just wanted to inform. Thanks to Henry and Dr Q for all of their help over the last few weeks
  13. DeliciousD
    DeliciousD
    I'm so happy to hear you are doing well please keep us
    Updated
  14. judy79
    judy79
    It will be happening soon, if Henry says so, it will happen.