Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

How To??

1. nanitze
    nanitze
    I am new on this page and have not yet had surgery nor even talked much with my doctor about it. I just got insurance with BCBS of AZ and I know that it is covered, but how do I qualify, where do I go, who is a great surgeon? I need help!! I have not always been big, but have struggled since I had my first son to rid the weight, but instead it has done the opposite. I am 28 weighing in at 251lbs at 5ft 7in tall. Any advice for me would be highly appreciated.
  2. chrisamber2003
    chrisamber2003
    I am in Tucson. I went to.Dr Patrick Chassions seminar. They have you fill out paper wk and get your ins info. Within 2 days they call and go over all.your info in detail and what you need to do in order for them to have your ins approve everything. I am persistant so I did all my preop apts and requirements and got approved all in 4 days. The right doctors and their.staff will do all the hard stuff for you.
    Hope this helps.
  3. TheFutureMe
    TheFutureMe
    The doctors office has staff to do this part for you. Good luck!

Pick a doctor go to the seminar, fill out the info, the staff helps with the insurance while you focus on pre op requirements.