Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

MARCH 20th SURGERY whos in..

1. melissagodinez
    melissagodinez
    Im having my surgery on this day and want a buddy to pare up with. Im so nervouse but am excited and thrilled for a new future. Starting early is the best way.. check this sight out and begin so your results are far better than you imagine.

How to Prevent Saggy Skin After Vertical Sleeve Surgery

Read more: How to Prevent Saggy Skin After Vertical Sleeve Surgery | eHow.com How to Prevent Saggy Skin After Vertical Sleeve Surgery | eHow.com
  2. mrsomaha
    mrsomaha
    I'll still be there having mine on the 18th. Thanks for the info Looking forward to meeting you.
  3. cassandra
    cassandra
    Thx for the Information.i will be going on March 11.Dr.Quinones.
  4. melissagodinez
    melissagodinez
    good luch and keep me updated..
  5. laserskingirl
    laserskingirl
    Hey I'm having my surgery on March 22 by Dr. Garcia so I would love to keep up with you guys to see how everybody's doing!!
  6. vembraleigh
    vembraleigh
    mine is the 25th i just uploaded my before pic and now you see why i am wanting my surgery
  7. melissagodinez
    melissagodinez
    Cant wait for this surgery and to meet people just like me that thrive to be healthy..
  8. Rdoactv
    Rdoactv
    Hi everyone. New to site and group. My surgery is March 28. W/ Dr. Ramos Kelly in TJ. Good luck.
  9. melissagodinez
    melissagodinez
    so happy for you, and hope you find all the information you need.
  10. ItCldBeSweet
    ItCldBeSweet
    Raccoonlover & I finally got our dates scheduled for 3/27/13...we are right behind all of you! Can't wait to hear about your experiences.
  11. Valcarranza09
    Valcarranza09
    My surgery is set to March 18 with Dr Quiñones
  12. melissagodinez
    melissagodinez
    Good luck Val your almost there
  13. Vlynn
    Vlynn
    March 21st. Can't wait to hear how everyone is doing!