Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

1 month today!

1. Backtome2013
    Backtome2013
    Hello All March and 22 March sleevers!

We are almost there - some closer than others!

I am now so excited and looknig forwrd to reduced grocery and take out bills! ha ha.

I am still daunted by the two to three week pre-op OptiFast. I have had a couple and I can't say I'm looking forward to three or four a day for three weeks! But it WILL be worth it.

Reflecting on the last couple of weeks though, I think I have been subconciously starting to freak out a little bit. I am pushing aside thoughts of problems and trying to keep my positive attitude... However, sometimes, I do think about something going not quite to plan; with two small kids on my own (even thought Dad's around); and the thought of not being there for them.... CRAZY! I'm stopping my thoughts again right now!

I have my surgeon appointment on Tuesday 5th March and then it's just waiting out the final couple of weeks. Luckily work is crazy busy, so that'll make the time go faster too.

I'd love to hear how your prepration is going! I'm sure support of all will be very helpful in the first few months :-) Best wishes everyone!

R :-)
  2. laserskingirl
    laserskingirl
    I am a March 22 sleever!! I am so ready... Lets keep in touch!!
  3. ItCldBeSweet
    ItCldBeSweet
    Right behind you too on the 27th! SOOOO excited!
  4. kallima_butterfly
    kallima_butterfly
    Im flying by the seat of my pants! On day 2 of pre op diet. Still have to think about what to pack, what to buy to pack, what i need after for post op care.....do u know how hard it is to find sadels in a city still thigh deep in snow? lol
  5. shasha104
    shasha104
    March 22nd for me too!! Yay!!! Good luck all!
  6. Jenjen5159
    Jenjen5159
    I understand your thoughts backtome!! I've got a 1 year old daughter so even though she's my motivation for doing the surgery I'm nervous about something happening! But the pros outweigh the cons! I want to be able to chase my baby girl without having to sit every 5 minutes!