Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Welcome!!

1. manda0785
    manda0785
    Hi my fellow March 2013 sleevers. I thought since there was no discussion started yet I'd be the first!!...lol So where is everyone having their sleeves done at?? Me personally I'm headed to Mexico for mine on March 18th. Yeepee for us!! Oh by the way ...Happy Holidays!
  2. cassandra
    cassandra
    Hi,i will be having my surgery on March 11,2013.with Dr.Q.
  3. manda0785
    manda0785
    Hey WOW! I never thought anyone was ever going to join and reply to me....lol! I was going to have my sugery with Dr. Almanza but I changed this week to Dr. Quinones as well. Very happy with my decision. I'm still having it on March 18th. I'm super excited!!
  4. ashlie
    ashlie
    Hello! Along with everyone else here so far, I'm having my surgery with Dr. Q on March 1st. I'm super excited and anxious already. I'm sure the time will flyyy.
  5. AmandaL
    AmandaL
    Hello! I'm having my surgery with Dr. Q on March 22!
  6. manda0785
    manda0785
    Before we know it, it will be here!!! Super excited!
  7. Langdon06
    Langdon06
    Hello all I'm planning to have my surgery March 22 by Dr. Almanza...Can't wait
  8. Langdon06
    Langdon06
    Hey those switching to Dr Q from Almanza may I ask what prompted that changed? I'm curious I want to make sure I have the best surgeon to do my sleeve.
    And what is Dr. Q full name does he have a website
  9. cassandra
    cassandra
    @Langdon06,I was originally going to go with DR.ALMANZA but i have read some things bout him after googling his name a lady wrote a whole blog bout him it was terrible but then i heard a bunch of lil thing like doing to many surgery in 1 day.i think he is all bout money.but DR.Q is the one who trained DR.ALMANZA.do ur research 1st.i got a lot of GREAT feed back from DR.Q patients.
  10. Langdon06
    Langdon06
    Cassandra.. can you send me the info on how to contact Dr. Q.. so i can get info on him.. Thanks so much
  11. cassandra
    cassandra
    #@Langdon06 i asked India our p.c to give u infor.she can give u more accurate infor.better than me.GOOD LUCK with your desicion...
  12. AnnaSarai
    AnnaSarai
    I'm getting sleeved on March 11th in Texas.
  13. Loveme2013
    Loveme2013
    Hi there, I will be having my surgery on March 1st with Dr Almanza. I am glad we are all getting close to our time. Best Wishes to all
  14. mrsomaha
    mrsomaha
    March 18th with Dr Almanza, getting excited, booked my flight today
  15. vembraleigh
    vembraleigh
    i will be having mine in Huntsville Alabama and cant wait spring break!!! March25th
  16. Backtome2013
    Backtome2013
    Queensland, Australia! March 22.
  17. AVargas80
    AVargas80
    Having mine March 11th in Kansas City Mo
  18. kallima_butterfly
    kallima_butterfly
    Im with Cassandra for March 11 with Dr Q!
  19. Misconduct
    Misconduct
    Hi I,m new to the site. I,m sched for March 7th
  20. Rdoactv
    Rdoactv
    March 28th Dr. Kelly in Mexico. We're getting closer! Good luck everyone!
  21. WyomingDiva
    WyomingDiva
    Hey, sleevers! My surgery is scheduled for 3-15-13 with Dr. Almanza and I am very excited!
  22. cpaliz1
    cpaliz1
    I'm having surgery with Dr. Q on March 2! Can't believe how fast it's approaching. I've booked my flight and ordered my passport card.
  23. Jenjen5159
    Jenjen5159
    I'm having my surgery in iowa. Don't have an exact date but just got my approval yesterday YAY so should be soon!!
  24. TNGreenEyedGurl
    TNGreenEyedGurl
    Hi guys!! I'm having my surgery March 12th and sooo excited and anxious all at the same time! Time is flying!
  25. cassandra
    cassandra
    @TNGreeneyedGurl,Who is doing your surgery?
  26. ItCldBeSweet
    ItCldBeSweet
    Hey everyone! I'm having my surgery with Dr. Q on March 27th & it can't get here soon enough!
  27. beachbum
    beachbum
    March 25th, in Alabama. Too many emotions all rolled into one! Good luck everyone.
  28. TNGreenEyedGurl
    TNGreenEyedGurl
    @Cassandra, Dr Hugh Houston at Centennial is doing mine!
  29. NurseM
    NurseM
    Surgery: March 4th in Cincinnati!
  30. toplessntn
    toplessntn
    March 7th in Mexico with Dr Almanza........Everything booked and ready to go!!
  31. ReadytoRock
    ReadytoRock
    March 11 in Buffalo, NY!
  32. topher
    topher
    March 13 with Dr. Zapata! Excited and ready for this. Off to Mexico I go. Should of done this a few years ago!
  33. Fireman0750
    Fireman0750
    March 20th. I to switched from Dr. Almanza to Dr Fernando Garcia. Just read to many bad things and think he is doing to many in one day. All about the money and not about the patient. Getting closer can't wait.
  34. C-Otter
    C-Otter
    March 11. Gainesville, Florida. Shands.
  35. melissa.merrill23
    melissa.merrill23
    I will be having my March 15th with Dr. Almanza