Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

For real!!!

1. sthrnlady
    sthrnlady
    My main objective is to not be on 3 blood pressure meds and diabetic meds. To be able to run, If I want to, granted I would like to be smaller but not "thin".
  2. werlmc02
    werlmc02
    Heathly and able to do things. Awesome!
  3. brendadenton64
    brendadenton64
    i love the way yall think
  4. punknpie
    punknpie
    Amen!

There is no way that I will EVER be skinny per say. If I were "skinny" I would look sick!!!

I too would love to be able to run. I would love to be able to walk without my legs swishing together... you know, when the skin hits every time you take a step. I would love to be able to cross my legs all the way up my leg instead of just at the knee.

I wish that I had the time to exercise! I am one 12 hours a day with work and by the time that I get home, have dinner, and do a thing or two around the house it is already time for bed so I can get up and do it all again. Gees!

I am finding it hard to not eat though. I still mindlessly eat and I don't know what to do about it. I find myself eating when I am not hungry. How do I stop?????

If anyone has any thoughts, please let me know!

Thank you to whomever started this particular group. It really hits close to home.

Tammy
  5. sbmowery
    sbmowery
    I am 5'10 and I was told that my ideal weight was 154 lbs. Are you kidding me? I actually carry my 280 pretty well, I can't imagine being that "skinny". There is no way that I would feel comfortable with that.
    I think my biggest issues is the bored eating... I have always had an issue with this. I too work 12 hour shifts and at 2am there is nothing else to do but eat a honeybun...LOL.
    If you find anything that helps mindless eating, please share!!!