Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Anyone in Perth or had op done by Kevin Dolan?

1. pinnie
    pinnie
    Hey fellow Aussies! How is everyone? I am getting sleeve done in 9 days! so excited yet nervous! Kevin Dolan is doing mine and previously did my lapband which didnt turn out. Please also feel free to add me as a friend! Would love to hear experiences! xxo
  2. Veronic
    Veronic
    Hello Im getting my sleeve done on in two weeks! with Dr Loi, Im a bit nervous already.....good luck with your opp....xx
  3. Truebody
    Truebody
    Hey there. I'm in Perth and still doing research on the procedure and the surgeons. Really interested to stay in touch Veronic and Pinnie to see how you go. Can only wish you every good thing with your procedure.
  4. pinnie
    pinnie
    Thank you lovelies! 2 weeks will fly by! wishing you all the very best with your op and hope we can all stay in touch too only 8 days to go and omg wish it would hurry up! Lol shall definitely keep you posted xxo who are you thinking of going through? Veronica which hospital? Xxo!
  5. Naes
    Naes
    Good luck ladies. I'm 13 days post op & feel fantastic- best decision I've ever made.
  6. Naes
    Naes
    Ooh forgot to say I had mine done in Perth - Circle of Care in Nedlands & the hospital was Hollywood Private; the nurses were brilliant & the hospital beautiful.
  7. pinnie
    pinnie
    Thank you Naes! I am going in to Hollywood for mine. I am calling it my hotel room rather than hospital room lol. They are great there.
  8. pinnie
    pinnie
    I have been there before and they were great. A few days off from the housework and teenage temper tantrums... Bring it! Lol
  9. fridge70
    fridge70
    Hollywood were fantasic im 18 months post op and best decision i made...hope everything goes well as it did for mine...Circle of Care and Hollywood were perfect in everyway
  10. niamh
    niamh
    Hi all, grew up in Perth but now live in UK, so just popped in to say hi. There's also a woman called Pip on this forum who is from Perth and previously had a band removed last October, and sleeved last month I think. I'm coming for a visit to Perth in May - be good to have a get together.
  11. Pip
    Pip
    Hey Niamh here I am lol Pinnie and i just met in person so lets make it a group catch-up when you get here ! I can't wait to meet you too
    Hugs x
  12. pinnie
    pinnie
    Sounds like a good plan Pip! Niamh it will be great to meet you! Pip and I have met and awesome buddies we are hehe double trouble lol
  13. niamh
    niamh
    I'll brace myself for the experience We could all chip in and get one meal between us.
  14. pinnie
    pinnie
    Hahahaha what a great idea!