Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

North Dallas

1. ShelbyKay
    ShelbyKay
    Hello! I have not had surgery yet, but I am currently waiting on approval from insurance. I would love to talk to, perhaps meet up with, some local folks that have had surgery and get some personal stories about surgery. I would really appreciate it because I am nervous!
  2. Tkvlandette
    Tkvlandette
    No need to be nervous. This was the best decision I've ever made. I used Dr. Kim and had my surgery on Feb. 4th. I am 2 weeks post surgery and have lost 26 lbs. Surgery was easy, was only in the hospital overnight. I had my procedure on a Monday and went back to work the following Monday. Other than gas pains the first few days, and some pulling at the incision sites as they healed, I have had no pain. I am able to get all my liquids in and I start my pureed food stage next Monday. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I don't know your situation, but for me, I couldn't have made a better choice, and its only the beginning!!!
  3. Jasley P
    Jasley P
    Hi... Surely you have made the best discussion! I totally understand wanting this procedure but yet nerves. I experienced that feeling years ago when I had the Lapband which I'm now going through the process if having a revision. I've been approve to have my band removed..so I'm waiting to be schedule, hopefully March. My physician is Dr. Kuhn is going to remove my band... Wait 4-6 weeks and do my sleeve. I've read people have had both procedure at once but he prefer not to.. So that being said.. I will be doing two separate procedures! However I'm excited about it! I hope to read about you getting your procedure approval soon! Good Luck