Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

skin problems

1. melissa.merrill23
    melissa.merrill23
    Im 27 and really worried about my skin after the sleeve. Has anybody had good or bad experience? Is it a age or weight or just a genetic thing. I know its all relative and differs by person but i'd love to hear how people my age have fared. Thanks!
  2. ladyg0915
    ladyg0915
    I am 29....i have a nice bit of skin hanging. Its gonna happen. But i still fab in clothes and my hubby loves me for me. Fat, thin, flabby.....its worth it.
  3. ACE
    ACE
    I'm 29 5'8" tall almost 18 months out and I don't have too much skin left over but the rest of this was so much more worth it that this excess skin is not that big of a deal. If you are curious as to what it might look like I have mine in an album in my pictures. I have also had some bad bouts with acne not just on my face but all over at times but its not a big problem.
    For me when it comes to the excess skin I say coconut oil all over and body shapers all the time if you aren't sleeping helps a lot. Anything you can do to moisturize and keep gravity from pulling on the loose skin seems to help it to shrink.