Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Cancelling my surgery

1. NewLife4Me
    NewLife4Me
    I am too upset to even talk.. I have to canel my plans to have surgery I have already booked my flight and everything. Long story short my financing feel thru and I had already signed the loan paperwork so I thought I was safe to book my flight I guess not. I don't know where to turn now super upset, I was so close
  2. Melody2012
    Melody2012
    Oh how awful. So sorry. You can get a refund on ur plane tickets.
  3. Joanne1958
    Joanne1958
    Ohhhhhh NewLife I'm so sorry..don't give up hope keep trying to get financing! Very frustrating sorry!
  4. Cheri
    Cheri
    Oh man! I am so sorry. It will work out.
  5. NewLife4Me
    NewLife4Me
    Thanks everyone, I don't know about the tickets I will have to call I'm sure they won't give a refund but maybe a vocher for another day. I keep hoping maybe I can find another company to get funding thru so I don't want to call about the airline tickets, but I am pretty sure it's over. BOO!
  6. laserskingirl
    laserskingirl
    What about the dr financing you?? I have heard a few do inhouse financing... Not sure which ones but put a post out asking... Just a thought! Sorry about ur news!
  7. Texas Girl
    Texas Girl
    Any update on your financing? My soul hurts for you right now - I know how disappointed I would be.
  8. NewLife4Me
    NewLife4Me
    Thanks I am so disappointed, I cried for 2 days and made my husband nuts LOL!! But I am starting to get over it well a little. I guess I am just going to push my date and save the money and pay cash it will take me at least 4 months but I am going to try not to lose hope...
  9. NewLife4Me
    NewLife4Me
    Thank you everyone for the great advice about the financing, I have some wonderful news.....I was able to get financed thru my credit union. SOOOO happy and the loan is so much better then what I was being offered in the first place. I believe this happened for a reason I was willing to take on a loan that was awful just to get what I wanted. Now all I have to do is plan a date and fix my flight tickets!!!!!!! Thanks again everyone
  10. Rdoactv
    Rdoactv
    Congrats New! Happy to hear things worked out for u! : )
  11. leo39
    leo39
    I'm happy for you! Best of luck, NewLife!
  12. healedheart
    healedheart
    So glad to hear the good news.
  13. cassandra
    cassandra
    Greats news hunn..reset your date and flight and u will be good to go..yay yay
  14. Cheri
    Cheri
    Yahoo!!!!!
  15. Texas Girl
    Texas Girl
    Yay! I love it when things work out like that. CONGRATS!!
  16. BethJane
    BethJane
    I am so sorry to hear that! How totally disappointing....good things happen to those who wait, keep the faith girl, and you will be on the other side, better later than not at all! Now I am happy you are going to be allright!!