Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Any smokers out there?

1. Romaniangel
    Romaniangel
    I'm really nervous in not going to be able to quit smoking before my surgery has anyone else struggled with this?
  2. deray74
    deray74
    I quit a month before the surgery. I just made up my mind that this surgery was more important then smoking. Then I told myself that I could start smoking again when I was fully healed and I have'nt gone back yet. I say yet because I really enjoy smoking
  3. DragonsLoard
    I stopped smoking around a month before my surgery.. I really don't plan on starting again...
  4. Cheri
    Cheri
    I'm working on quitting too. Down to two cigarettes per day, one in the morning with my coffee and one after dinner. I know I have to quit, this is just part of getting healthy!
  5. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    I quit before my surgery but resumed after I healed.
  6. Rdoactv
    Rdoactv
    I quit Jan 1st. My surgery is March 28th. Im using the patch, and not everyday has been successful, but getting and closer. I just want to be smoke free so I can work out more effectively. It isn't easy. Good luck to those quitting.
  7. amcmillan
    amcmillan
    i have a friend that had the surgery she didnt quit smoking and she was fine.but they are talking aout making smoking illegal,so you may have no other choice.united states is becoming a communist country.more you cant do's than your freedom of wills.
  8. Romaniangel
    Romaniangel
    I'm really going to try and quit as it is best for my health, my dr got back to me and said I can smoke I smoke per day,it makes me feel a lot better and less stressed, going to try and cut down and kick the habit *fingers crossed*
  9. BethJane
    BethJane
    That is so ridiculous to make smoking illegal, what about our new medical marijana we just passed in WA state....just ridiculous. Check your throat, is it thickening? Better to stop now before something terrible could arise. I hope you are scared into quitting. God Bless.