Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

February 15th, 2013 update

1. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Per Sanchez Medical Services as of the 15 of this month there will be a $50 charge if patients want a copy of their surgery video. Surgeries after Feb. 15. 2013, $50 for cost of surgery DVD.

Also we will be updating information this week for more clarity, based upon suggestions, comments, etc. for improving our services. Thank you.
  2. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    How much is it before the 15th?
  3. Savagels650
    Savagels650
    It is my understanding that it is free and you simply have to ask for it.
  4. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    India, so is this for people who are having surgery after the 15th or those who simply request it before that date? I would really like one but my surgery is not until March 8th?
  5. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    It is no longer free, anyone who has surgery after the 15th of this month (Feb.15.2013) will need to pay $50.00 in order to get a copy of their video. Before you could ask and receive the video, but this will no longer be in practice after the 15th of February. Unfortunately, you will not be able to request the video before surgery. The video was given as a courtesy, but will no longer be given any more as a courtesy unless you pay a fee. @Terrie it was free before only if you asked for it. Before the 15th it is free but I do not know if it is free if it has to be mailed to you. I will find out and let you know.

India
    Patient Services Coordinator
  6. DragonsLoard
    Will Sanchez Medical Services also charge for copies of your medical records of your surgery?
  7. amberbates21
    amberbates21
    After the 15th does this mean people that have surgery on the 15th will not have a fee? I am a little confused.

India are you able to tell me if I am the only on having surgery on the 15th?
  8. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Yes but the day after there are two people to go in for surgery, so we have no open dates on the 16th. I believe that you would need surgery on the 14th or before to get a free DVD because starting on the 15th it will not longer be free, so you would just be cutting it short by a day.
  9. NewLife4Me
    NewLife4Me
    If we want the DVD who should we ask for it from?
  10. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Let me know before you have surgery so I can keep a record of it. I will notify Henry of everyone requesting a DVD, so he will have everything all at once with the information I send over to him, after I confirmed your flight/date/etc. it makes the process easier for him. Let me know when you confirm your information with me. If you do not confirm it with me I will not know otherwise you wanted a DVD.
  11. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    can i still get a copy of my video from november. i really want it but it was never mentioned to me.?
  12. DragonsLoard
    I am still waiting for my DVD and surgery medical records for my Jan 12th surgery....
  13. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    I am inquirying about this. I will have answers hopefully on Monday
  14. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    India, put me down for the DVD as well.