Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

March 22 in Mexico....Game on!

1. laserskingirl
    laserskingirl
    Ok, so it seems so far away' my surgery date.... yet I feel like I'm running out of time!
    Cannot wait to do this yet feel like I need:
    - a few food funerals in my favorite spots,
    -need to stock pile after food, vitamins and supplies
    -learn about more recipes/foods that will make it all go easy, get creative
    -keep my health in optimal shape
    -prepare my family and friends for my new lifestyle for the best support
    -read all I can so I get thru the first year with confidence so I am healthy, losing weight and keeping muscle

----- what else?
  2. ashlie
    ashlie
    I feel that same way, I'm like I am SO ready for this, can it be here already? BUT then I start to think I'm still research vitamins, protein powders, recipes, etc. And I start getting anxiety b/c I feel a little overwhelmed that I am unorganized, haha.
  3. cassandra
    cassandra
    Dont feel bad me too.so much in so little time but can the date be here already im so ready for this God knows i am...
  4. Eleanorrose
    Eleanorrose
    My date of March 8th is almost upon me and honestly my main concern is getting the $$$$$$ together! I figure there are great receipes out there and when I need them I will find them! The best of luck to everyone. Eleanor Rose
  5. Backtome2013
    Backtome2013
    I go to the Dietitian next week, and after that I'll go into organisation overdrive! I received some great tips already from members and will share anything that I find helps me!
  6. Backtome2013
    Backtome2013
    And yes - I'm 22nd as well. I think I'm 16 hours ahead of Mexico, so when you're heading off to sleep, hopefully I'll be heading off to anaesthetic sleep!
  7. Eleanorrose
    Eleanorrose
    I'm still on for March 8th, and I can not wait! I am so excited and I so want it to be done! I am ready for the changes and even two weeks of liquids, baby food, etc. I keep looking at catalogs and thinking, " I will buy that when I am an 8". I have 9 plastic tubs of small and medium clothes just waiting for me in my basement. I still haven't told all if my children, since they would not "approve", and my sister is mad at me, for "coping out" but hey, this is my time and it can not come to fast!
    Any one else going to Dr. Sergio Quinones on March 8th, I understand there will be three of us.

All the best, Eleanor Rose
  8. WyomingDiva
    WyomingDiva
    I'm on for 3/15 - just finally committed today. Let the mourning of food and the shopping for the new life begin! Yes, I am excited too!!