Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

New Sleeve Buddy

1. cassandra
    cassandra
    Hi,I'm looking for a new sleeve buddy for March 11,2013.my old sleeve buddy date changed so i wold like a buddy to share this experience with we can lose together share ideas just have a good outlook on our experience.i was looking forward to doing this with my last buddy.so if anyone is planning their sleeve think about around my time uf possible.thx.
  2. liamsmommie11
    liamsmommie11
    I'm having mine on the 15th u should change your date to then lol wer could still k.i.t.and help each other out !
  3. laserskingirl
    laserskingirl
    Im March 22, would love sleeve buddies!
  4. cassandra
    cassandra
    Sorry,I have already requested my dayz off,booked my flight & locked in my surgery date with Dr.Q.IM really looking 4 someone that havent already booked and planned their trip yet.just for say know they want to go in March but not sure the date.
  5. melissagodinez
    melissagodinez
    im march 20th and id love to buddy up. but i cant change my date my flights are final..
  6. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    I'm March 8th
  7. cassandra
    cassandra
    MAYBE OR NOT i will be in Mexico by me lonely.but i will survive i pray to the LORD above..but thx to all of u ladys that replied.WE R MARCH SLEEVER WE WILL BE TOGETHER IN SPIRIT AND WE WILL MOST DEFINITLY HELP EACH OTHER OUT WHENEVER NEEDED ON THIS JOURNEY..
  8. kallima_butterfly
    kallima_butterfly
    I guess Im ur buddy!!!!! Same date....same doctor!!!!
  9. WyomingDiva
    WyomingDiva
    March 15th here - anybody?