Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

New to the group, just a "Hello"!

1. StephF89
    StephF89
    Allo Allo!

Just wanted to check in with those who were at or around the same starting gate as me!

Today I'm 311. My highest ever documented was 323, I stopped weighing.
    I've yo-yo'ed my whole life. Been overweight since I was in 1st grade. I've done tons of different diets and followed the fads, what always worked the best was diet and exercise.... But then I'd have a "faturday" and that'd turn into "Funday" fast forward a few days and the scale creeps up, I get discouraged and the cycle repeats.

I'm done.

I'm ready to be on the losers bench once and for all!

I got my husband and teenage daughter behind me (my son is too young to understand)

And I'm ready!!!

7 days til Sleeve day! WOO!!
  2. MasonMarv
    MasonMarv
    I'm new to the group as well, so welcome from a fellow newbie! I had my surgery 11 days ago on January 28. I am so glad to have it done and to see weight coming off already. Good luck to you. The best advice I can give is to get up and walk as soon after surgery as you can and walk as often as you can. Even if it is just a stroll up the hall and back, it really helps with recovery. At least I think so.
  3. tatortot
    tatortot
    I started out at 340. On nov. 29 2012 had surgery oct.10, 2012. I am now 294. It does take work and healthy food choices to get the best benefit
    So be prepared. I love the fact that I no longer get hungry. You might feel hungry at times but you have to
    Learn that your body might be thursty. Sounds funny but true. Im excited for you. Keep us posted.
  4. Lynn McLeod
    Lynn McLeod
    I have just over a week to go and I am about 322 lbs. I am excited and ready for this. Good luck and everything will be great!