Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Weight Loss

1. cc828
    cc828
    Hello All,

I am 5 days post surgery. I just wanted to know from the ones that have had it, have you noticed any weight loss. If so when did you notice it?

I took advantage of the sales and brought some clothes 2 sizes smaller. That means I have to make sure I work out and do what needs to be done so I can get down to that size.

If you all don't mind what size where you?
  2. TONYA73
    TONYA73
    Congratulations!!!!! When I look in the mirror i donot see it. But my family and friends do. i can tell by the way my clothes fit.I first noticed it 2 wees after.I think that is a good idea. I was 327 before pre op diet,318 day of surgery and now I am 288. But here is something that is puzzling I just weighed myself wednesday. The scale said 288,now today it say 286. Good luck
  3. Delovelly
    Delovelly
    Congrats sounds like your coming down good! I know I can't wait to be in the 200s again.
  4. msgal24
    msgal24
    I first noticed it in my face and in my hands. That was in about 3-4 weeks, I have lost almost 80 lbs since Aug 2012, and have gone from a solid 26 to a solid 22, my stomach dropped off pretty quickly, and I am working to tighten as much skin as I can.
  5. kimmer21270
    kimmer21270
    I am a week out, I was told not to weigh until my two week check up, because of the fluids that they pumped in my body at the hospital. I think it is mainly to help me not be discouraged right off the bat. However, the one thing I do notice is my wedding ring is a bit looser...I will take anything that makes me feel good about losing weight!!! Good Luck
  6. MasonMarv
    MasonMarv
    I had my surgery on January 28, 2013, so I am 11 days post-op and I have lost 33 pounds so far. I have to say I was amazed and didn't believe my scale, but I had a doctors appointment yesterday (not related to surgery) and that scale confirmed it. I am thrilled with these results. I'm sure the loss will slow down a bit as I graduate to higher stages of diet and get off of liquids, but this really kick starts my motivation.