Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Welcome New Patients

1. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Hello everyone and thank you for choosing Dr. Quinones as your partner in weight loss.

I just wanted to stay welcome and introduce myself. My name is India, I am the Patient Services Representative for Bariatrics on the weight loss forums for Dr. Quinones. I am a former patient of his. I had surgery on the 6th of July 2012, so far I lost 70 lbs waiting to get 3 more off to be out of the 200's. Overall I lost no hair, I have had not one complication with my surgery. Yes I paid an affordable price for my procedure, but after talking to SEVERAL other patients of other doctors there was NOTHING more they got for paying hundreds more than I did. If anything I got extra perks they did not get. The difference with how we try to do things is we realize how important the surgery is to everyone and try to make it where everyone can afford to get it done.

I started coordinating around December for the doctor. I have a Group I created for the patients that I coordinate for on Facebook, I usually encourage everyone to join when I get their questionnaires. I prefer speaking on Facebook because my phone is directly linked to Facebook I get information real-time from patients where as with the forums I have to manually look and it could be a delay from you asking a question and me responding to it on the forum. I do check the forums to see if their are any questions but a good chunk plus of you are in the Facebook group already. It is a very active group hoping to get a few more people talking now. I always say PATIENT FIRST and coordinator second. No matter what at the end of the day, I will always be Dr.Q's patient.

I try to make myself very available to everyone who needs me, or anyone who has questions. I do look forward to working with everyone. I work directly with Henry and many of you know him, before I became a coordinator he was the main an only coordinator for the doctor. I am introducing myself and I look forward to working with you all. If you put in a eligibility questionnaire on our website WEIGHTLOSSWITHSURGERY.COM we will follow your submission up with the pre and post op diet and the Getting Started Pamphlet. I make it practice when I get your questionnaires to send you information about the procedure, doctor, pre and post op diets, etc. Then your submission is followed by a phone call during the times in which you indicated on your questionnaire.

I have a few blog posts on here and photos both in which I NEED TO UPDATE soon. I have more updated information on Facebook. Well if you have any questions feel free to call me directly, I will answer if I miss your call I will call you back.

ALSO WHEN YOU BOOK YOUR FLIGHTS PLEASE SEND FLIGHT INFORMATION TO FLIGHTS@WEIGHTLOSSWITHSURGERY.COM

Thanks for reading and take care.

India Komets (Facebook)
    Patient Services Representative - Bariatrics
    619 908 9068
  2. Eleanorrose
    Eleanorrose
    hello India, This is Eleanor Webber. Do not give up on me. Temporary set back, with the deep freeze I had to give my son and his family my $1,000 for oil for their home. NOw I am back on track and will be sending $$$$ this week.
  3. A_deshotel
    A_deshotel
    Thanks for always providing up to date info. It really makes a difference to those of us 'pre-sleevers'
  4. Dmbfan
    Dmbfan
    India...you Rock! Thanks so much for help me with the Feb Specials! Can't wait until Friday to join the losers bench
  5. DonnaK
    DonnaK
    Hi, India. I'm looking forward to speaking to you, or someone there. I will get the Questionnaire filled out and sent soon.
  6. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    @Eleanor, I don't give up on anyone I try not to bother you all too much and just send a hello, are you still having surgery email. I was there before so I know if you have you heart set on it you will make it happen it is just a matter of when. I know we have had some people aiming for surgery with us for over 6 months, and just hanging in there and now they are about to have surgery soon. @Donna you can always call me even without a questionnaire I really do not mind at all, 877 868 8057. Did you put your questionnaire in yet? I do not believe I got it if you have. @Dmbfan thanks that means A LOT to me, I really try to do what I can. @A_deshotel that is what I try to aim for is providing pre-sleevers with as much information as possible so they know they are making the most informed decision in their life. I do not want anyone not knowing anything I try to provide in the FB group an opportunity for pre-sleevers to interact with others to feel comfortable about their decision. I want you all to know that despite me being a coordinator i was a patient first and this was the best choice I ever made and no matter who or where you go just get it done it really does change your life. I don't know if you all looked at my photos but you can see a huge difference in the change it made in my life. I went from 5 photos on FB to like almost 100. I take photos all the time now. Just to show you all I am a real person who was where you all were and now I am just changed all the way around. If you all ever need me please contact me I am here for you, even as an ear to listen too. Don't hesitate.